Blue goblin didn't spawn minis

I found and killed a gelatinous sire, then killed the two gelatinous spawns, but the 6 miniature goblins. I wasn’t killing them very fast, so i don’t think that was the issue. i have a picture of the chat at the time if that helps.

2 Likes

This has been happening for a fair while now. Its usually because the second set of them get nuked too quickly. They do indeed, not spawn sometimes.

Mind you, I wouldn’t hold my breath for a fix (or even a response from Blizz). Like I said, this has been happening for a long time now.

The only consolation is, its a rare occurrence… and it was probably time someone reminded them of this issue.

2 Likes

Player List of Known Issues: July 2019

4 Likes

Again, I didn’t kill it quickly, so that wasn’t the issue

The issue is, its bugged.

This is just a confirmed method to reproduce the bug.

My guess is, you perhaps found another.

We know that it is bugged.
When they died, STOP your attack until they split into smaller goblins.
I have never encountered this bug again using this strategy.

Yes, this is bugged. It is a known bug. I do not know what causes it. It is not bugged for everyone. I have never had this issue before, no matter how fast I kill the Gelatinous Goblins.

I’ve been wanting to make a video of it, but never did.

Recently, I’ve been following the Demon Hunter Unholy Essence SSF all content gameplay thread, posted by @Beastman.

In his guide, he has a Goblin Farming video. The first two Goblins he encounters (one at ~54 seconds in and one at ~1:50 seconds in) are Gelatinous Goblins. He’s playing his non-Season Demon Hunter, Faith. He had 2726 Paragon Points at the time of the video. He has nearly all Primal items equipped. He’s playing a UE MS build. And he’s playing on T16.

He does not 1-shot kill the Goblins, but he’s killing everything pretty quick as you can see for yourself:

If anyone is experiencing issues with looting Gelatinous Goblins, my guess is that, for some reason, they’re not spawning into the game fast enough before you begin attacking.

As others have stated: When you kill a Gelatinous Sire, count “one-thousand” and attack the 2 Spawns. When you have killed the 2 Spawns, count “one-thousand” and attack the 4 Spawns.

If, after doing this, you still have issues, you may consider upgrading your computer, contacting your ISP to have them check your internet connection or both.

Here’s wishing you luck and good hunting! :beer: :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Are we to get compensation for all this loot lost I’ve lost 4 of them already

1 Like

No.

Nice necro, btw.

Seriously, a thread necroed from 3 years ago for no purpose?

The Gelatinous Sire bug is very well known and low priority on the “to be fixed list”. The workaround to prevent the bug from happening works in most cases.

seriously this has been happening to me nonstop for two days now and I have NO IDEA how I can work around it. I have tried everything, even so far as to let them almost portal out twice before finally killing them. Still getting 0 loot.

1 Like

this is very annoying as an innas player because i literally cant stop them from attacking the blue goblins even if i try dash away after the kill so cant really slow down dps… happened twice so far and its frustrating being limited in my farming ability just because of my build

2 Likes

Would be nice to get a fix for this, is very annoying to lose out on so much loot, especially when your in the Vault.