Achievement Bug: Disorderly Conduct

There seems to be a bug which prevents completion of the “Disorderly Conduct” Cooperative Achievement. There are three Pandemonium achievements there which take place in the Battlefields of Eternity. I completed two o them: The War that Time Forgot and The Time Trap. The event completion confirmation panel was displayed. However, in the Achievement Panel there are no checkmarks. At first I thought it’s Achievement Service delay, but it’s not. Those two events didn’t register after a day. I also found some old posts through Google which suggest that other players had the same problem. It’s possible that all three Disorderly Conduct: Battlefields of Eternity events don’t work in Cooperative mode. I’m sure that at least two don’t.

There are lots of threads that mention “The war that time forgot”
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?q=war%20that%20time%20forgot%20category%3A23%20order%3Alatest

In those threads, you’d find explanations such as this…

2 Likes

Well, if that’s not a bug, but a feature, then it’s a REALLY bad feature, because nobody plays cooperative in campaign. I want to do those events WHILE I farm bounties, you know, like ALL THE OTHER ONES. XD

Where did I say it’s not a bug? As my link shows, it’s been reported as a bug for years at this point and it definitely is a bug. I included the advice from Perusoe so that you can work around it because, at this point, Blizzard quite simply are never going to fix it. If you want the achievement completed, you’re going to need to find the events in Campaign Mode, shout out in General Chat to ask someone to join your game for under 30 seconds, and complete the event(s) with them.

2 Likes

Actually, it seems that recently they fixed the chest bug in my post about the Upper Infernal Fate. It got fixed, like, one day after my post, so I have some faith in them.

The reports of these events being bugged in Adventure Mode on this version of the forums go as far back as 2019, and that’s only because that’s the year the forum software was changed. It was also reported, for a number of years, on the previous iteration of the forums. At this point it’s probably been bugged for approaching a decade. So, whilst it’s possible they might fix it I would suggest to you that it’s not probable.

1 Like

Or more likely, it wasn’t a bug at all.

Yeah, it was an INVULNERABLE MONSTER ON PURPOSE. Dude…

That has never affected anyone else.

2 Likes

From the stickied thread at the top of the forum, from July 2019…

2 Likes