Bug with blue gobelin

I’ve heard the bug with the blue gobelin dont drop loot if you kill him fast was resolved, but I think its still have a bug with that.

I’ve doing a puzzle ring at t16 and I had a blue gobelin in the map. I’ve kill it fast and he disappear without drop loot. Ive kill some blue gob on the season and no matter how I were killing it fast or not, he always dropped loot, but this one on puzzle ring ( normal ) have bug.

Not sure where you heard that. It’s certainly not fixed though, which is why it’s number four on the list of the stickied thread at the top of the forum…

Some friends of me was saying this, maybe it was misinformations… Yeah I will slow down the dps to let him split like I were doing before heard that. thanks

lol. “Work around is to slow down DPS and let them split all the way”

So I slooowly 1 shot it…

1 Like

Its not about 1 shotting it or not. Its about killing it the exact second the split happens. You can one shot it just fine. You just need to let it fully split each time (you only have to wait like a second if that). You just can’t kill it on the same frame it becomes an enemy. After the split second, you can one shot them all you want, just let them fully split.

And really, if your one shotting them anyway, you vastly out gear the content so stopping for a second while they split is not going to let them get away.

You do know most abilities don’t give you the option to have it not attack again, right? You fire a shot, it’s going. if you leave a pet out, it’s attacking. Also your second comment makes zero sense. Gear is RNG. I can 1 shot anything and still have a primal drop.

A pet 1 shotting a blue gob doesn’t happen unless you are vastly outgeared (playing Normal in Full GR push gear). Plus pets have an attack animation. The bug only happens when the split gobs die on the exact same frame as they become attackable. A pet’s attack is not instant and its not pre-swinging at a splitting gob so pet builds really don’t have an issue at all with them.

Its the screen clear spam like WoL and Multishot builds have that have the most problem with it. Yes other classes have screen clear too but the clear rate is not as fast as WoL spam or Multishot spam. Chant’s and Condemn have a slower rate of attack, are not complete full screen wipes which has less chance of killing on the same frame.

And it was ment that if your one shotting the gobs, you can easily just shoot once and wait a few seconds before shooting again. The gob isn’t getting away, you have PLENTY of time before it gets away even if you couldn’t one shot it.

Its just doubtful there is an easy fix for it since its very specific thing that happens and 2 builds with high attack rates that can clear screens in frames.