Monster Won't Die!

Every once in a while some monster I’m fighting glitches out and will not die, and they’re still just as deadly to my character!

I’ve tried using Teleport to get away from them and then go back into town, but when I return the thing is still there!

The only cure seems to be stopping and restarting the game.

A few minutes ago I had to leave after spending almost thirty minutes trying to finish a bounty!

Any ideas?

1 Like

Create a new game.

Don’t return.

1 Like

If it’s in a Bounty, kite the undying mob a long away from your objective, teleport to town, then use the map teleport pads to go back to the map rather than going back via your town portal.

If it’s in a rift / GR and it’s preventing you getting your loot / gem upgrades, kite the mob to the exit to the next level, go down a level, teleport to town, go back in via the obelisk portal and run back to the guardian drops / Urshi.

Yep, check the Bug Report forum…

Thanks for the heads-up on the bug report :slight_smile:

I’ve done all those suggestions at one point or other.

But the last bounty was in area where the bounty was at the end of a corridor.

Since it was a chest it was impossible to complete without the monster catching up to me.

It was a drag because it was the last bounty too :confused:
Thanks again!

Excellent tactics.

But the terminology is confusing.

= Waypoints

You should have enough Toughness to withstand one trash monster beating on you for quite a while, certainly enough to finish one Cursed Chest…

Back to the drawing board…

:slight_smile:

So confusing that you knew exactly what I meant…

If the bugged out “unkilllable” monster is part of the Cursed Chest event of the bounty, then you can’t finish the bounty until ALL mobs spawned by the chest are killed.