Stuck due to bug

On a quest to kill Urgrek the Bodger, (Bounty: Lord of the Hill), the boss has frozen. Can’t kill him, can’t get by him. I am on my CragLiaIV toon and this is the last quest of the 5 Quest chain so I can get the large horadric chest. Not that it will be much but getting stuck on the last bounty is pretty frustrating. Please help. Thanks.

Oh, and thank you Blizz for making it impossible to submit a ticket to ask for help in situations like this. I really doubt I will paying for any future Diablo stuff . Cheers.

You misunderstand the role of support. They help you to fix technical issues, such as crash, disconnection, … etc. They DON’T fix bugs. That’s the duty of developers.

What you need to do is reporting the bug here. If it will be fixed, it will happen in a future patch.

For the case you reported, it is a known issue (#7):

I am sorry but Blizzard does not have any in-game support for Diablo 3 which is why you can’t put in a ticket for it. If you encounter a bug, you can report it here on the forum and the QA team can take a look. Bugs are usually fixed for everyone at once when the Devs update the game.

In the case of the un-killable monster bug, that has been around for a long time and there is no work around.

I am sorry you lost the time you put in to get your Bounty chest and that you will have to do the Bounties over again to get it.

Best of luck wherever your journey takes you. Hopefully you can find a game that offers individual support to you in real time whenever you encounter an issue.