[H] <Armageddon Industries> - T/Th 11pm-2am EST. EP 8/8H & 8/8N Adult (25+) AotC M+

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Core Raid Team - T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

BfA Progression: EP 8/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Recruitment Needs

Tank - Possible opening backup / M+ tank position. & LF dps with tank os

• Death Knight
  • Paladin
  • Warrior
  • Monk

Healer - 1 full time spot open

• Priest (High)
  • Paladin (High)
  • Druid (Medium)
  • Shaman (Medium)
  • Monk (Medium)

RDPS

• Mage (HIGH)
  • Hunter (High)
  • Warlock (Medium)
  • Shaman (Medium)
  • Priest (Medium)
  • Boomkin (Medium)

Melee DPS

• Death Knight (High)
  • Monk (High)
  • Druid (Medium)
  • Shaman (Medium)
  • Warrior (Medium)
  • Paladin (Medium)
  • Demon Hunter (Low)
  • Rogue - CLOSED

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.
  • Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.
  • Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.
  • Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.
  • DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

1. Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)
  2. Send all strategy comments and raid related issues to raid lead and/or officers via discord personal message. Please do not blurt out during raid so we can avoid confusion and wasted time.
  3. Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.
  4. If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.
  5. Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free. Loot offered up for roll offs will be handled by officers to avoid confusion.
  6. If you repeatedly die to a mechanic or constantly under perform holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

About US
Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. However we do expect you to maintain your toon and attendance so our progression is not hindered. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, ANTHEM, and more.

If you are interested, reply to this post or contact one of our recruitment reps.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Miriel (Officer)
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

2 Likes

It’s a great group of people that I was lucky enough to meet after a long travel between different servers. If you are looking for a great community and a new home - look no further!

1 Like

We are looking for healers, a few more melee dps and spriest.

Contact NovaBomb for more info:

1 Like

LF healers and a few dps. High need for priest, monk, death knight, demon hunter. Currently NO closed classes.

We are still looking for consistent healers to round out or progression team! Come get your AOTC with a fun group of raiders.

Contact NovaBomb for more info:

Looking for more good players to join our raiding team!

Contact me Mirielle#1541 or our GM Armageddon#1974 for more info.

LF healers and dps…especially those also interested in pushing higher mythic keys. If you can’t reach me right away, you can talk to anyone in the guild about us.

Come join us!

Still looking for some more awesome people :hugs:

ATTENTION
We will be running BoD Normal on Tues 4/2 and 4/9 as Alt gearing and recruitment PuG runs. It will be a great time to check us out and meet some of our guild members…a great time to trial.

1 Like

We will be running Normal BoD alt gearing recruitment PuG runs on Tues 4/2 and 4/9. It will be a great time to check us out, meet some of our guild members and trail with us. Make contact with one of us to join in on the fun.

Come join us and have some fun…And make sure to ASk Gennbu about our riverbud farming parties :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey I sent you a friend request Novabomb, really interested in running with you guys if you have any trial spots available still.

Bnet tag LostInFound#1979 (Posted on wrong character above)

2 Likes

Hey! I just sent you friend request (Mirielle#1541), would love to chat with you about joining our guild!

1 Like

Tues 4/2 11pm EST - Normal BoD alt recruitment run. Running Normal to gear some of our alts as a PuG to recruit more members. Contact one of us if you would like to test the waters with us on this run.

1 Like

For the horde!

1 Like

Returning players welcome here. We have a few that are leveling and gearing right now.

Hi there… I’d love to join for your normal/trial run on 4/9 or thereabouts (on this character).

About me: I took a bit of time off and then decided to switch factions to see the other side of BfA. Now I’m in a rad guild with an old friend, but their raid times are too early for me to join, so I’m looking for folks to raid with. I think your team could be a good fit. I’ve got a lot of raiding experience with plenty of AotCs and a few cutting edges, but I’m only a passable mythic raider. I’m currently behind the curve with BoD (4/9 N) with only two quick PuGs into the place.

Drop me a line if you’re interested in lock for next Tuesday. I’ll be sure to rewatch vids for the fights I haven’t done, so I shouldn’t need too much handholding. Phunbaba#1851

Either way, good luck on your search!

2 Likes

Hi Citra,

Of course! We would love you to join us. We also will be doing a mythic Legion farm run this Thursday if you would like to get to know us earlier:

Thurs 4/4/19 - Legion Mythic Raid farm runs. Planning to run Nighthold > Tomb > Antorus as time allows. Farming xmog / mount / achieve. We also will have a few potential recrtuits running with us on these smash and grab runs. Lvl 120 is required to make them fast runs.

We will try to reach you out in the game tonight to answer any possible questions you might have about us.

2 Likes

Next guild recruitment trial event:

Tues 4/9/19 - Normal BoD Alt Gearing/ Recruitment PuG Run
Great opportunity to check us out and meet some of our guild members!

To sign up - reply to this post.

Contact us for more info:

Miriel: Miriel#2724
Novabomb: Armageddon#1974
Ketchup: Ketchup#11416

1 Like