416 Surv Hunter and others looking for new home

Current guild is no longer interested in playing. I’m a 416 Survival hunter and there are others in my guild who are looking for a guild to raid with or do Mythic+. BM Hunter, Resto Shammy, Ret Pal/Enh Shammy, with a possibility of others. Times that work out best for us are between 6 and 9 PM, Saturdays excluded, Eastern time.
If you need some more warm bodies for the meat grinder, hit me up at LordRayne#1941.
Edit: We play Horde on Thrall, sorry for not pointing that out.

Hello hello,
Check us out and let us know if we work out for you!

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:

__https://discord.gg/FXXEcPt

Hey there, Taimat!

I see you posted from a horde toon, however, if your interested in coming over to alliance and working on heroic progression, we may be a great fit!

Our guild is 7/8 N, and will be poking at Azshara N tonight. We’re looking for a few more folks to round out our numbers for this tier. We clear Heroic at our own pace, while aiming for AOTC each tier. We raid two nights a week, M/Th 9-11 pm CST. We also have a handful of folks that run m+ on off nights and weekends, we shoot for a +10 clear for the weekly chest as well. With that said, our focus is enjoying playing the game with each other!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, please reach out to ennui#1686 or bender#1870 for more info.

Our times may be too late for you, but here is our info for consideration.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Housewives Of Azeroth is a newly formed guild, on area 52, looking to meet and play with chill laid back people. Not only are we looking for players for current content we are also looking for people to join us for classic wow as well

This is a chance to get in on a fresh start for current and classic content.

Currently needing

DPS (Open)

Heals (Open)

(We are new so needing a bit of everything)

Raid times are Fri-Sat 11pm-2am server time.

We are currently 6/8 normal. However we need you to fill those last few spots so we can move into heroic and mythics.

So, if you want to join and raid with a bunch of drunken fools, have fun, and go back to the glory days of playing a video game with friends give us a consideration.

If you wish to join message Spicywaffles , hypercronic, ammastia, velorén, or message me on bnet @ Ontai#11490. Or on discord at ontai#4049

Hey there Tiamat, I’m recruiting for a Horde guild on Thrall named Assault. We would be mostly interested in all that you listed except the resto shaman, we would not have room for sadly. If you or any of you are not an exclusive package deal, we can take you, the other hunter, and the ret paladin/enh shaman.

A little bit about us if that works for you - we raid Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST (11-2 EST/server). We’re currently 7/8H and just got to the Queen this past weekend! Once we clear AotC and have it on farm, we like to do casual Mythic progression to fill the void between tiers and keep people interested and we also run M+ during the week to ensure we are all getting at least a 10+ weekly, with a handful who like to push higher keys for fun and for score.

Let me know if that sounds good to you! limbrok#1655

Hey, Unsalted-Thrall raids Fri/Sat from 8:30-11:30PM EST if that works for you guys. Hit me up on Discord @mwright#8420 for more info.

Hello There Tiamat,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232