[H] 415 Aff Warlock LF Heroic Prog

Looking for a group that is doing heroic progression. Preferably EST raid schedule.
bnet: patso#11611
discord: patso#7968

.[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2 Day 7/9H [US-Horde] LF Ranged Dps

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression. Looking for dps for mythic

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

A lot of Mythic plus.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Closed

Healers: Recruiting Closed

DPS: Recruiting Ranged Dps. Melee will be Considered

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and 1 healer. Highest needed classes at this time are: Hunter, Mage, Monk. Paladin, Druid, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
g,

We would be glad to welcome you, a fun and welcoming guild. We are On Moon Guard.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic. We have achieved 6/8 N palace.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 405+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! My Btag is laskaland#1404.

We are trialing ALL spots this Tuesday, disregard any specific classes I have mentioned below and send an APP if interested :smiley:

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][8/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

Hiya Olikimah,

SERVER: Thrall - HORDE
Raid Days/Times: Wed-Thurs 9:00pm-11:30 EST
Current Raid Progression: 3/8H EP, 7/8N EP, 2/2 H CoS, 4/9 M BoD

Contact Info:
Rakharo#11725

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Warrior - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH

We currently have do not have any healer or tank spots open.

If you class is not listed above, you can still contact me to discuss options.

ABOUT US:
Been around a long time, most of us hang out in discord all night BS’ing about whatever. We are an adult guild we understand real life comes before WoW. You wanna have a good time? Never have to look for another guild? Then Breathe is where you need to be.

—This is for a core spot, we are planing on pushing to mythic once we have heroic on farm.----

There will be a 2 week trial period at that point one of the officers or the RL will go over your spot on the raid team.

We run M+ on a daily basis there is no reason why you wouldn’t get a 10 or more done every week.

RAIDING INFO:
The atmosphere of our guild is casual and drama-free. We stick to a casual raid schedule of two nights a week. We hardly ever raid outside of he scheduled times. We expect people arrive ready to raid. Repairs and flasks are provided by the guild bank, but you should arrive with any other consumables appropriate to your class and role.

Thanks
Your friendly Monk friend

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hiya Olikimah!!
I’m currently looking for a Warlock to join our raiding team! We are currently 6/8H with the 7th almost dead. Will be working on AoTC as well as mythic content.

We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are a long standing guild and a mult gaming community. We enjoy raiding, M+, PVP and also playing other games at times! If you are looking for a long term home with a bunch of laid back raiders we are definitely that place!
Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 for a quick chat if any of this could work for you!
Best of luck with your search and I hope to chat with you soon!

Hi Olikimah,

Keepers of the Dark is a laid back casual guild with a raid group that runs 2 times a week totaling 5 hours a week. (see below for times). We are pushing for AoTC in 8.2. We are a smaller guild at the moment but we have a very strong core group. Would love to add to our roster and make some new friends. Feel free to add me on Real ID if you would like to know more or even come in on some raids to test the waters. Have a great day!

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Our goal is to have weekly events for everyone to take part in. Mythic+, Transmog, Achievement runs, and PvP.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

Recruitment:

-Tank: Low Priority (Both raid leads are currently tanking)
-Healer High
-Ranged DPS High
-Melee DPS High

Send me a message at Oathmaker#1785

Greetings!
First, if you fancy a faction change, we might be a good group for you. We are an AOTC guild that will eventually hop into mythic. Our schedule is Tuesday and Thursday 10:45p - 1am EST. If that’s not too late for you and would like to chat further my btag: Cailyth#1999

Cheers!