Returning Player Looking for a Casual/Social Guild

Getting back into WOW and looking for a casual/social guild while I level. I do not raid due to RL but want to find a guild to hang out in when I have time to play. I am currently leveling a new low level horde druid on Area 52 and having fun. I am easy going and looking for a non drama friendly group to join and hang out with in game. If you have an opening give me a shout in game. My in game character name is Ayt.

1 Like

Hello, “Call of Booty” is a M+ guild, looking to Build and better its Mythic teams to push keys from 2-15+ Looking for all specs willing to push and learn keys, As we are willing to teach and help gear any New Applicants. Any and All Players Welcome. ~GM
If you are looking for Guild Stats Please look up “Call of Booty” on Raider io Both Guild “Call of Booty” Guilds are Linked
If you are interested or have further question Please Feel Free to ask

Discord: MENN#2564
BTAG: BIgmacmacdad#1704

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hey Ifn!

I just recently made my own guild on a52 and I’d love to tell you more about it! I’m going to add your in-game name to my friends list and try to catch you next time youre online :slight_smile:

Here is my forum spam if you’d like to check it out!

🐉[H] <BRB Flying Kites> - social/casual - is Recruiting!

Hope to talk to you soon!
:heart: / Wiggles