New player looking for beginners friendly guild

Hi everyone. I’ve just joined the game, loving it so far. I was interested in joining a leveling guild, make some friends and learn some more about the game. Looking forward to any invites. My server is Aegwynn. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

Epitaph is currently rebuilidng and recruiting all classes and levels. We are an adult guild who enjoys all content and having fun. We raid friday and saturday nights 9est to 11est (sometimes a little later) and are on tbe Draka/Suramar server. We are currently pushing mythic plus as well. If you are interested or have any questions please add me to battlenet! Alikona#11551

If you decide to come to Horde side we are more than willing to supply bags, gold and anythjng else you may need :slight_smile:

I hope to hear from you soon!

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
pp