Warlock and Ele Sham LF raid guild

Warlock and Ele Shaman LF raid guild.

Both around ilvl 410 and are wanting a guild focused on heroic raids. Also interested in doing mythic+ on non-raid nights.

2 nights and between 8 - 11 est preferred for raids.

Hey are a new guild with experienced raiders <Clearing Content> on Area 52 we had AOTC all previous tiers and 7/8N Eternal Palace in our previous guild.

We will be pushing AOTC and some mythic raiding in the future when we get our roster filled. We have people on doing m+ keys every day of thee week. if this is something you are interested in.

Our raid days are Tue/Wed 8pm-11 Est. Feel free to message any of our officers on bnet for more info FrostyEvades#1953 , Steeler#11393 , Boosted#11740

.:NOSTALGIC:. 5/8H is an AoTC focused guild looking to fill DPS roles for 8.2. Our goal each tier is to achieve AoTC as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order to successfully meet our goal, our raiders have to meet a 90% attendance rate and a bare minimum of 30% average parsing, and above all, be respectful to other guild members. We raid Wed/Thur 8-11 server, and run/push Mythic keys for IO/completion for all raiders as a team throughout the week.

What makes this game enjoyable are the people that we run content with. If you’re looking to be a part of a friendly, helpful, and close-knit community, our guild may be a fit for you. If interested, contact Rah#1152 to set up a time to chat in Disc as well as to possibly schedule a trial run. Thank you for the time and GL in your search.

Paintrain United - Area 52 - Horde

Casual AOTC focused raiding

Guild capped at 50 individuals so everyone always has a spot. We are focused on social back to WoW.

Currently 5/8 Normal Eternal Palace and will move to Heroic in probably two weeks.

Both toons would be welcome. I suggest trail raiding with us on a Wednesday/Thursday to see if we are a right fit.

Raid times - Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+ nights - Monday
Friday night is PvP night

Hit one of the BT’s below and we can chat. Kendrickious#1349, Kaahleesee#1339, ForTheHorde#119416

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you don’t mind dipping your toes into mythic.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 2/8H EP. We plan to clear heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Âsylum (Horde) 2 day week AOTC focused new raid team is looking to fill our ranks. We are currently looking for DPS and have openings for both mele and ranged. Tues/Wed 8:30-11 server. Open to casual players as well! Hit me up on discord if you are interested! Aearo#9581

Hello Zelini!

I would love to talk to you about us. We’re a group of mythic raiders taking a small step back to be a little less CE and a little more relaxed. (Still doing some mythic). We just decided to form together this week so we’ve only had the chance to do a quick run through of normal (yesterday was our first raid as a “guild”).

We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 eastern - 11pm and are on Area 52

I don’t want to throw a ton of info down here for you to go through so if your interest is piqued feel free to add me to btag and we can talk. Sataraa#1236

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps. Highest needed classes at this time are: Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Druid, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
-p

Hey Zel,

Add me and we’ll chat. I’m interested in speaking with you and getting your ingame names. Check my spam below and add me if interested. GL in your search!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

• Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
  • BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
  • CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2 Day 7/9H [US-Horde] LF Ranged Dps

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression. Looking for dps for mythic

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

A lot of Mythic plus

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Closed

Healers: Recruiting Closed

DPS: Recruiting Ranged Dps.

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire…

Hi Zelini,
My name is Jinmori from Taco Bell on Area 52. We are a currently 6/10 CN and aiming for Mythic raiding. A few of us are RL friends coming back to WoW after a break. We are chill, fun, but seriously push content with a mix of experienced raiders and Rival PVPers. Our raid schedule is Tues/ Wednesday from 7:30est-10:30pm and flexibility for a 3rd run on the weekends for progression.
If you’re interested please feel free to message me in game at anytime.
Thank you!