LF late-night heroic raiding guild on Emerald Dream

An unfortunate misunderstanding left me without a guild once again. After two servers, four guilds, and a terrible string of bad luck since January, it really begins to take a toll on a person. I’ve been upset more times than I can count.

I’m looking for a late-night heroic raiding guild (at or around midnight, eastern) on the Emerald Dream server, one that is friendly, reasonably mature, appreciative, and helpful, with no drama, grapevines, or rumor mills. I want to be an indelible and integral part of said guild and be invited to all activities—even though I may not be able to attend them all—in addition to the necessary raiding. After the heroic’s done, I like to dabble in a little mythic until the next tier drops but always try to clear the last tier of an expansion. You hear stories of guildies playing together for years, and I really want that, too.

I’m a 420 elemental shaman (current tier 8/8N, 1/8H) who might not be the best player in the world, but I follow instructions as best as I can and don’t die. I strive to be the best that I can be and try to learn my class as it evolves. I try to help others with their leveling, quests, and what-not—and I like to leave gifts in the guild bank for people who might need them. I might not read people very well, but I like people who don’t take themselves too seriously, who don’t mind cursing like sailors, and who can laugh at anything. The PuG life and endless wipes are just not for me.

I can’t take the drama, extreme competitiveness, and shifting between guilds anymore. I don’t want to be told that I’m not a good fit because of my personality. I don’t want to be penalized because of a few mistakes. I don’t want unnecessary misunderstandings. I just want a place to call home and have people to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun with. Thanks for reading. Peace.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps. Highest needed classes at this time are: Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Druid, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
9–

Switching servers, races, and factions is out of the question because it’s too expensive, and I rely on Gift of the Naaru, but thanks for your response! Peace.