[H] Returning Hunter looking to relearn

So I just got Bfa and the last time I’ve played was BC. my account got hacked at that time so I just stopped playing. I made a new account and got all my licenses from a GM back onto this new account. I haven’t ran any raids cause my previous guilds in the way long past wound let me and now I’m too low of an ilvl to run any let alone mythic dungeons. I need to relearn a lot but I’m mainly playing and learning on my own one step at a time. looking for a guild who is willing to reteach some new mechanics as well as old ones if I don’t know them. I know its a lot to ask but I wont be able to raid or do mythics then there’s no point in playing wow if u know what I mean. I currently play wow at the very least 8hrs a day but sometimes ill play for 20+ hrs on weekdays and weekends. yes im over 18+ and my job has no work atm so ill be online regularly.
If you need to get ahold of me:
Discord; ShadowArc#8195
Bnet; ShadowArc#11349
thx and have a good day!

Shadowarc,
If you are willing to participate and work hard, we are willing to return the favor and help. Our community key is in the post, as well as my discord ID. We can chat if you’d like.

Are you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends?
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for 8.2. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into 8.2 content while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Pally, Priest, Monk, full on Druids and Shamans)
Tanks: All (Need Backups, Monk would be Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Warlock, Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
ii

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for 8.2 The Eternal Palace. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of healers and dps to fill out raids. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ransom, Ranes, Raellia, Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498