413 dh lfg

Hi yall.

So, I’ve join guilds… which have all been VERY inclusive though the promise of naught before a entry was given(be it a mythic plus or what have you). Usually stay around 3 weeks and feel around. Never really felt anything gained outside of pugging after i try them out. So…

Are there any guilds that hit mythic raids, but run inclusive m+'s still around? I last played, outside of 2 months ago, legion and the guild (that’s no longer around) was very community driven within it’s invites. or is that over with? Willing to transfer, but I’ve not really found anything outside of just “pugging it…”

Thanks for ready if you’ve made it this far.

Hello Gvetted! I’m the GM of a new guild on Area52 and it sounds like my guild might have the kind of atmosphere you’re looking for. i’ll leave my recruitment information here for you to browse. if it sounds like something you might be interested in give me a shout out!

Hello Gvetted! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

We are 6/9M horde guild that raids TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. Very active community in PvP, running alts, and M+. If you are interested add me Rawra#1290. We are about to do our 2nd MDI competition which is the mythic dungeon invitational. We do in guild w/ allowing for a pug or someone outside of guild to join as well. Meaning we have a lot of active M+ runners and we require high key done weekly to raid.

Of course. At a minimum, we make sure everybody gets their 10-key every week, it’s in the best interests of raid progression to make sure that happens.

I’d wager most other CE guilds are the same.

Take a gander at our main thread if you’re interested:

Here is our recruitment, I would love to chat with you to see how it would fit… Added you to BNet… Delete For New

First, Thank you for looking at our reply! If you have questions, Please contact our GM directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.
/
Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Highest Needs:
Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

Moderate Needs:
All DPS Classes/Specs

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tender-Recruitment Assistant

Hey Gvetted! I think you would be a great fit in my guild, and would love to try you out! Take a look at our info, and if it looks good give us a shout.

Zephyr (8/9M) is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild looking for dedicated and like minded individuals to progress content and continuing keeping our chill atmosphere while doing it.

Raid times:
Saturdays & Sundays 7-10pm server time.
With an option night on Tuesdays at 8pm server time.

What we’re looking for:

Dedicated players who are interested in progressing through hard content at a steady pace. We only raid 2 days out of the week and also want to enjoy other areas of the game at the same time. We strive for a strong guild community, and toxicity is something we have no tolerance for. We do a good amount of m+ on our off nights, and welcome any players who enjoy doing the same.

Don’t be shy to hit up any of our officers:
Tuesday#11587 - IGN-Tuesdaÿ
TheAsianToby#11659 - IGN-Voidhardt
Scogg#11116 - IGN-Scògg

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Duplicity reborn’s team 2 is recruiting to push cutting edge in 8.2. During BoD a lot of out members quit playing or are taking a break however most of the players who are going to be forming team 3 have gotten anywhere from 6/9M to 9/9M with other guilds while we wait for 8.2.
Looking for all skillfull players
We are currently seeking players that would like to push for cutting edge. Our Raid times are Tues and Wednesday 9pm-12pm CST.
CASUALS ARE WELCOME.
If interested please add me on discord: KillVMaim#0815

Illidan[H] REWIND 8/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

We might be what you are looking for, so here is our info. If interested add one of us. We do a 10 min discord voice chat as our application process where we try to get to know you, let you get to know us a bit, and identify if we will be a good fit for each other (before you drop that xfer cash).

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are excited for 8.2 & classic with big plans for both. LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
gh