Healer looking for AOTC and casual Mythic weekend team

Looking for a weekend evening raid team that needs an extra healer. Can play any class but have a 393 RDruid and 390 HPriest currently (all healing classes at 120 just not geared at this time). Have 9/9 N and 4/9 H experience. Would like to join a team that’s somewhere close to that.

Hey there. I’m the GM of here on Area 52. We’re going to be starting a brand new team in the guild that will be raiding Fri/Sats 8pm-11pm PST. We are currently recruiting literally everything for this roster. The team is going to be focusing on AOTC every tier with as far into mythic as possible. This team will be the second team in our guild. Our first is also lead by me and currently 6/9 Mythic on a 2 night 6 hour schedule.

This team is going to be a lot less demanding than our weekday and will not have a competitive roster, instead once spots are earned they are kept unless you decide to give it up or are significantly lagging behind the rest of the group in performance on a consistent basis.

If this is something that interests you contact me at Balto#1148 on btag or apply on the website https://www.raidsense.com

I will shoot you a btag request later today when I get home. Have a few questions for you.

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
‘’