411 Unholy DK LF Raid Guild

Hello all!

My current guild has decided to take a break from raiding due to low recruits and members leaving. I am in search of a solid raid team who strives to push the best content possible while enjoying the game at the same time. A semi-hardcore raid team best suites my needs as I have been raiding mythic for a long time and want to continue to do so.
I am currently only 3/9M, but am quick to learn all new boss fights that I am put against. I am efficient with my class and am always researching and simming myself and discussing with my class community on bettering myself as the class I play and as a player in general.
I have led raids and guilds in the past and know my capabilities as a mythic raider.
Right now I raid mornings on the Tichondrius server (PST) but I am looking to join a guild that raids more along my timezone (EST). I work overnight shifts, meaning I cannot raid past 10pm EST .

My availability is as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Any - 10pmEST
Wednesday and Thursday - Any time Start - Finish.
(These are my days off from work)

My main requirement is the guild I join must be at least the same progression as me. I am willing to server transfer. Horde Only

Feel free to add me on btag and message any time! I will try to reply as soon as I possibly can! I sleep during the day so my replies will mainly be late afternoon/early evening or overnight while I am awake for work. Again, thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to speaking with you all. :grin:

Btag - IcedDarkkaos#1731

Hi Deathlykaos!

BROTHER is on Tichondrius and we are 4/9M BOD currently looking for more dps to add to our roster. Raid schedule is Wed/Sat/Mon 2:30-5:30pm server (PST). If you are interested feel free to add me on btag beccs89#1122

Hey my guild Ymidion is 2/9M BoD and we are currently looking for everyone for our guild, we raid sat 10pm-1am est and sun 9pm-12am est my btag is Diahs#1671 if you want to join :slight_smile:

We are a late night (T/Th 11pm-2am EST) mature group (ages 25+) Heroic AotC & M+ guild. People and gaming community across multiple games is our focus. Check out our info and if interested drop us a line. We will set up a voice chat session to discuss further.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hello, I added your btag. I am the GM of TesserÅct and we are 6/9M currently working on Mekka progression. We have an immediate opening for a DK / Boomkin in an attempt to deal with the bots on that fight. This would be a great opportunity to earn a permanent spot on our raid team. Please add my btag if you are interested. We raid Wed/Thurs 9p-12a EST with an optional heroic night on Tuesday. My btag is: Timmay#1323

Possibly looking for a DK… reach out my man

We’re Abandon Ship and are 6/9M and raid Tu, Thu 830-1130 PM as a 2-night guild on Area52. We try to keep things loose and as a chill community for our members to do things outside of raid.

If of interest please reach out even if it’s to discuss what you are looking for

Emjay#11739

Still looking. Reminder: I cannot raid past 10pm est on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or the weekend!