Horde ,zuljin, aotc raider switching mains to hunter

im a aotc raider switching mains from tank to my hunter I need a heroic raiding guild I have 9/9 heroic and 3/9 m exp . im at 385 and wont take long to get above 400 . please reach out at wolf#1686

1 Like

Hey Nightzwolf! Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Thurs, 10pm-1230am EST. When the last boss on heroic dies, we drop down to Tues-Weds for farm (which is our current schedule).

Current needs: 1 DPS with a strong tank OS, 1-2 FT healers + DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hello,

We are looking for some ranged to join us over in Apraxia. Currently we are 5/9H which would even help you out gearing up to 400.

Apraxia on Zul’jin (Horde) is recruiting for its raid team. The guild was established in 2011 raiding through most tiers since then. Leadership has extensive Heroic (old)/ Mythic (new) experience with Top 200 US cutting edge kills.

The guild was put on hiatus after Emerald Nightmare in Legion, and is rebuilding for BoD and beyond. The group is growing its roster and looking to get back into Mythic ASAP. A lot of the players are returning members from past years and expansions due to the camaraderie the guild has pushed over the years. If you are looking for not just a raid group, but a group of friends that care about progressing then look no further! We have many running M+, some who dabble in PvP, and of course our 6 hour raid week ( Tues/Thurs 9P-12A EST ).

Current needs:
Tank - Closed
Healer - Closed
RDPS (Any) - High
MDPS - Windwalker Monk

Due to the commitment we desire to the raid team once we hit Mythic, we will request any applicants to server change eventually. You are welcome to raid with us for 2 weeks cross server as we ‘trial’ you (and you ‘trial’ us).

For more info add Blade#11885, Tripp#1644, NekBelly#1775, PresTJS#1772, or Bunkest42#1988 on BNet, or message someone online and ask for an officer.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a second hunter and you wouldn’t have to xfer since we are on the sams realm we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

As a part of our current recruitment drive we are running more M+ and BoD normal to gear up new recruits and a few of our alts. Its a good time to check us out for returning players, main swappers, and gearing alts. We are a mature group (age 25+ with most in the mid 30s-40s age rage).

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

Hi Wolf,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9

I’d like to talk later about raiding. Got some questions about switching form tank to hunter. Adding you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although some melee will be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (4/9M 9/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9am-12pm EST. Btag: Garjay#1690, Discord: Garjay#1436

Hey Nightzwolf – if you’re still looking, and into the idea of transferring, we might be a good fit for you. We’re on Area 52. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile: Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (4/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays), with Friday as an optional 3rd raid night.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.