405 DK looking for Raiding guild Heroic and further

Use to raid heroic in Legion, just started playing BFA 2 weeks before 8.2 release (Hence the low iLvl) looking for a chill and friendly guild but who is still serious about clearing content. I’d like to clear Heroic raids and eventually move to Mythics once I’m gear appropriate. Good raiding times for me would be 8pm-12am (EST) everyday. With some days not having a 12am time limit.

I’m 23 years old and play on NA. I’m not an idiot and %100 capable of learning a new boss fight/mechanics. I like collecting mounts and transmogs so I’ll be very interested in going back and raiding previous raids on mythic difficulty. Currently on Kil’Jaden but would transfer if I found a fun and reliable guild to play with.

If I sound like someone who you could use in your raiding team contact me. Bnet Shuggi#1144

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps. Highest needed classes at this time are: Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Druid, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724