Returning Warlock looking for home

Hello! Luminary is looking to recruit DPS, high priority to warlocks, spriest, mages, balance druid, and ele shaman. We may also be interested in healers with offspec dps, and vice versa, especially ones with ranged dps specs. Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are currently 9/9H, 2/2H. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no flaming others, we just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my b tag Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

Thank you for all your responses! I will begin reaching out and setting up dialogues as I get closer to 120!
-Thanks!

1 Like

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hello would love to talk to more about the guild and any questions add me if interested.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 4/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below. Looking to push harder in 8.2

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-10:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hi there Dook! If youre still on the market, Undying Resolution would love a chat with you!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a Heroic AOTC raiding guild on the Alliance US Elune server. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current.

Raid Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature and team oriented.You want to have fun and make new friends! You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All
Tank: One opening for experienced tank
Healer: One opening for experienced healer

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Thank you for your continued replies! I will be opening dialogues with those who I feel good about.

1 Like

Hi Dook! Hope your leveling is going well. That’s changed tons since Wrath! I’ll still maintain Wrath was my favorite expansion, but I really appreciate the leveling changes they’ve made. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

I do know that faction-transferring for a guild is a big ask, and feel absolutely no guilt if that’s not a route you end up wanting to go down. Just in case, though, we’re actively trying to catch a warlock for raid. They keep slipping away… and raids are much nicer with locks.

Relevant info:
Knights who say Ni, Alliance on Icecrown/Malygos.
Raids are Mon/Tues, 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 9-midnight EST). We are primarily heroic-focused but will dabble in mythic as numbers and interest allow.
You’ll often see m+ groups going in non-raid days and times.
We’re looking for DPS. Seriously. Specifically seeking DPS that pulls their weight and wants to be part of the community. Bonus points for a warlock, but really, good player is a good player regardless of class.
We are the original Knights who say Ni, dating back from before Classic. This is a well-established guild and one that reliably gets AOTC every tier. (Please ignore my lack of CoS kill; I managed to miss it. It did die for the guild.) No need to worry that the guild will collapse two months in or at the first progression roadblock.

If you think this might be a fit, let’s chat - Cazenovia#1274 on Battlenet or Cazenovia#4987 on Discord.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi Dook : ) we always welcome folks looking for a solid home.

<The Veil> is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Monday: 5pm – 8pm “Alt”/fun run on re-clears & lower difficulty (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – all (preference for monk, priest)

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, spriest)

Melee DPS – all (preference for shaman, ww monk, warrior, demon hunter)

Tanks – all (preference for paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

HI there,

It seems like you are mostly looking for what we offer, check out our info.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hit me up at kei#1785… feel a chat is more personable than a generic guild spam

If you’re open to switching to alliance, i think we’re a good fit:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

2/2 H CoS 3/9 M BfD. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We Also run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

Hi, there!
Chain Reaction (Alliance) on Lightbringer would be happy to talk! We’ve been raiding in some variation of the same group since Vanilla, but we have brought in many people along the way. We’ve also been AotC many tiers along the way. We are looking to raid 7-9:30 pm PST T/Th Normal and then onto Heroic. We also would be happy to do M+ dungeons anytime, etc.
Hit me up, btag RowanBeth #1291 if this sounds like something you’d be interested it.

(Dauntless) is a normal/heroic raid guild LF more dps to join our raid team. Each patch and expansion we clear the most current content normal and heroic raids out. We are currently progressing through the eternal palace raid.
Raid nights are tues weds thurs at 10pm est.
We are a fun laid back raid group that is dedicated and talented. We acheive the “ahead of the curve” raid acheivement for each raid. Feel free to add me twisted#1245 id like to hear fron you.

Raid 3 of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We’re 1/9M BoD and plan to advance even further in Eternal Palace.
We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild

<Wicked Intent>, a brand new Mal’Ganis based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Mythic progression on a shorter schedule. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.

Raid Times:

• Wed: 12am - 2am CST (Tues 10pm - 12am PST)
  • Thur: 12am - 2am CST (Wed 10pm - 12am PST)
  • Fri: 12am - 2am CST (Thurs 10pm - 12am PST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM has prior Mythic/CE experience.

Our Mission:
Build a guild of like-minded players who want to experience the hardest PvE content the game has to offer, while maintaining a relaxed environment.

Application:
bit.ly/WickedIntentApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

Hey Dook!

You said it yourself, you are looking for a place to call home. Well, just click your heels three times and whisper: There’s no place like gnome, there’s no place like gnome, there’s no place like gnome…

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran is currently recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are a casual, weekend raiding guild. We run M+, wPVP, achievement runs, etc. and are always ready and willing to help gear newly reached 120 players! We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
and looking to continue our AOTC streak with EP!

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time)

Current Needs: Melee DPS, Ranged DPS

Not interested in raiding? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

but rory- you is an elf!!!

Silly horde! in my state… Dook… is Dookblue
I am a yellow jacket by association, and pack by education.
#couldcarelessabouttheACC

Good luck with your search… You have a lot of content to enjoy, please don’t rush just to catch up to the 120’s. The game is so much more than that. Also, thank you for your ‘non abbreviated’ post.

we are small. alliance. and have no spam. #MontyPython.
we are independent and want the player, not the classes they bring.
we are old, a bit snarky, and play with a drink in one hand.

A double edged sword we are, but everyone takes it with a grain of salt, as we enjoy each other, and foundation laying is key. We’ll get to new content, when we get there.
#thestruggleisreal
#mischiefmanaged
#wehaveRLcookies

Send a tell to Kiriin #1940 or any member of the Dingus Brigade

Thanks for all the replies! The search for a guild is long past the days of applying on websites and praying for a reply. I have hit 120 and got my ilvl to 380’ish. Will continue replying to all you wonderful people.
Thanks again and have a great Monday.

Hello there! I belong to a guild that has been established for over ten years. Looking for a healer primarily but all classes are needed and welcome! I joined this guild because of the late west coast time zone so that raiding late works best for me also. We have all the patience in the world for returning players. The name of the guild is Ministry of Truth - Winterhoof / Kilrogg. Great group of adults that like to do all types of content but focuses mostly on progressing raiding. We hit AOTC every tier and are aspiring to knock out some mythic content once we get a solid twenty raiders. We have two raid teams: one that raids mon & thurs 5:30 PST - 7:30 PST and our late night team that raids mon & wed 9:00 PST - 11:00 PST. Always joking around and having fun while progressing though the current content. If you join, you raid… no bench sitters here! If this sounds interesting to you, just drop me a message ZanyPants#1649. Both teams are raiding tonight so come and give us a try. No point in spending the $$$ to switch servers right now… Just run with us for a bit and see if it is a good fit.