[H] It's been a long road... LF Friends

Well, I guess this is what to expect from a game that has been around for as long as World of Warcraft. The game is a hollow shell of its former self. Realm community doesn’t really matter, character reputation with other players is no existent and long time friends have just moved on. It’s extremely sad to see where we have been as players to now.

Enough of my rant. A little about me. I started playing the game at the end of High School in 2006. Played vanilla casually up until the release of BC and then I was hooked. Started raiding more and more seriously. Either raided seriously or ran a Heroic guild up until Firelands in Cata. Players quit, people got real jobs, families were created and so is what happens over time. I played on and off for the next couple expansions (MoP, WoD, Legion and now BFA). I absolutely love this game but probably for the wrong reason. I love the relationships you build, the camaraderie and just the joy of working all night to kill a pixelated boss. Times have changed for me also. I’ve gone from a no lifer High School and College student to now working as a Firefighter/EMT on rotating shifts with a wife and a house.

What I am looking for is a group of friends or a guild that wouldn’t mind having me join up. Currently all my toons are on Illidan not crazy geared but I can hold my own. I don’t mind rerolling or playing whatever the group wants. I will be playing Classic once its released as well. Let me know if you are interested or have some insight.

Bonus points if you actually read this post and not just copy and paste guild recruitment spam!!

If you’re already on illidan, hop on into administrators. We do Flex sundays, which a few weeks into the tier will be mostly heroic alt runs you’d be more than welcome to be a part of.

Groups also real active, so you would always have stuff to do should you not play exclusively 3 - 10 A.M. EST

Epitaph of suramar and draka is currently recruiting all classes for our raid team. We raid friday and saturday nights 9pm est. We are rebuilding and would love to have you! Add me to bnet if you have any questions Alikona#11551

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

Hey there Cevlar, I LIVE for bonus points! :slight_smile:
The guild and community I run thrive on the relationships built within them. We focus on people over content, but we focus on content too ^.^ It’s a great mix.

The guild is AoTC focused and we’ve gotten it the last 3 tiers. Those guys even got 8/8 and 2/8 H while I was on vaca last week, punks! :sob: Haha. It’s all good! We do well in the social progressive guild aspect.

The community has a mythic+ focus and runs both Horde and Alliance side. There are consistently people in and out of discord, chatting, questing, gearing up in low or even higher keys. People enjoy playing with the people they’re playing with and everyone’s happy.

EMS ‘struggles’ and whatnot are understood and respected. Family, job, all that jazz, we get it!

You are more than welcome to join the community/discord and take it from there if interested. I’m very happy to talk whenever you can!

Cheers!
Saxx#1747

Cevlar,
I read the whole post. I totally agree and play the game for the same reason. We actually left our guild and formed our own for just that reason. My discord ID is at the bottom of the post if you’d like to speak with us and are open to a server change.

If you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends,
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for EP. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into Palace, while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: Backups (could use Pally)
Tanks: Backups (Monk would be Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Your story matches many of our guild members’ stories. Long time players that care more about who they game with than everything else. Our guild (multi game adult community actually) is built around the mission to create and maintain this type of adult gaming friendships. Some of us have been playing wow together for many years and a few even back to the good old days of BC and LK.

Their is a group of us that play a lot of Destiny 2 together (we have a clan and have done some raiding). And we do have plans for classic. Right now we are leaning towards playing alliance on a pve or rp pve server.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724