385 boomy/resto lf guild/raid

Hey! :slight_smile:

Our server is high pop, but it might still be an option for you! We are a CT server, which is +2 to PST (which our raid times are based off of.)
My contact info can be found at the bottom of my post.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

The Flaw is a ATOC 1 day a week raiding guild looking for additional friends to add to your ranks.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for about 6-7 years in mostly high end mythic capacity. Our real lives have caught up to us with full time jobs, kids and families taking up most of our video game time. We’re all still nerds that have the desire to raid so we only raid one day a week and fit in M+ on other days as time allows.

We raid Wednesdays from 8pm-11 CST and focus on Heroic ATOC progression with M+ on off days (typically Monday/Tuesday/Thursday).

We recently had a few players step away from the game and our current needs are:

Melee DPS:
Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter
Rogue

Range DPS:
Boomkin (Resto OF a plus)
Mage
Warlock
Hunter

Healer:
Disc/Holy Priest (Shadow Off Spec a plus)
Holy Paladin

If interested post below or you can contact me via Bnet Xenocryst#1593

Hi Luckyhoopz. I think you’d be a great addition to our core raid team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Guild spam is below feel free to add me so we can talk!

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS is 6/9 Normal , 1/9 Heroic. We’re looking to fill up our roster to get AoTC, and after work our way into mythic. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I put some general guild information below. I look forward to talking in discord anytime!

The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a semi-casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don’t enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We’re now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you:

Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.

Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.

Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don’t want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!

What we expect from our raiders:

Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you’re making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.

Preperation/Class knowledge - We’re not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you’re playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it’s more of a courtesy to everyone else.

The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we’re not a pg13 guild. If you know you’re easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We’ll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you’re standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Ranged DPS - OPEN
Melee DPS - OPEN
Tank - CLOSED
Heals - OPEN

Beef#12743 is my B-Tag and I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!

Hey Lucky, we’re a high pop server, and we’er eastern time which is close to central, but just in case you’d like to check us out as we fit the bill otherwise I’m going to toss us down below

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9:30pm-12:30am eastern time

Melee: (demonhunter, deathknight, rogue)
Ranged: (all considered)
Healer: (Need 1-high priority Rshaman)
:heart: For the right tank we can definitely talk

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Our guild is heavily recruiting boomkins right now, so please reach out!

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
–9

Han Shot First– Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

7/8 m 4/9h mon-tues-thr 9-12 est james#12323 if you wanna chat

Lucky, we’re looking to add a moonkin to our roster, let’s chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

If you are still looking for a guild please add my btag TheThiack#1192

Hi Luckyhoopz,

Not sure if you were willing to play alliance but if you are here is our info.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Lucky!
Your name is very suiting because I am lucky for finding your post! You fit the exact role that we are looking to fill here at We Were SOLDIERs! I would love to chat with you and go over all of the details! My bnet is Dahjuuboii#1337

Let’s talk :slight_smile:

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: naggrodamus#11605, TvThief#1156
Current Progression: 5/9/H, 7/9N BoD | 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a Mage, Resto Druid, Boomkin, Warrior dps, and Havoc DH

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.

Hello Lucky,

Would you consider going alliance? We might fit the bill of what you are looking for! Central time server guild, raiding Tuesday and Thursday, from 10:30PM until 1AM.

We do M+, islands, and run RBGs when we are not raiding. We were able to hit 2100 as a guild group and got everyone their season mounts. Our raids are focused on heroic AOTC, but we will usually set foot in mythic and do some of the early bosses for each tier. We like the flexibility of being able to mix up what we do instead of only doing mythic raiding and nothing else in game.

Let me know if this is a team you would consider. I would love to have a reliable boomy/resto to add to our roster. No bench! Main spot. :smile: Add me at Neddy#1554 if you are interested. Thanks.

Our raid team ‘Tequila Sundown’ is currently recruiting!

Progression:
5 / 9 Heroic BoD

Raid Times:
Tuesday / Thursday 10:45pm - 1:45am server (CST) with Sunday (optional but encouraged) farm night

Recruitment Needs:
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Any Ranged DPS will be considered.

Contact Info:
Raid Leader: Vilion#2820
Officer: Pharscyde#9734

You can also contact me directly on Discord: Peppers#9208 for a quick response.

If you are interested please reach out and talk with us! Thanks :slight_smile:

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hello we are recruiting!
Guild: Seventh Plague
Realm: Spinebreaker
We are a 10 year old guild looking for more!

Main raid currently 9/9n 4/9H
Tues/Wed/Thurs 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Optional Events
Saturday Alt run 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Sunday RBG 730pm pst -930pm pst

msg me
Thiz#11864

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

• Elemental Shaman
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Rogue
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec
  • If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 6/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Actaea#11471
Discord: Actaea#0855
In game characters: Actaea
Alternative Contacts (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 (Discord: Tony#1337) / Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 1/9M BFD
About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule.

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well.

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website(search “roadrunners kil’jaedn”). You can also find us through wowprogress, or contact Uruu#1882

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Hi Luckyhoopz
Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/9 Heroic 8/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 370+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731