374 Ret Pally LFG

Hello there, I’m looking for a home. I’m a 374 Ret Paladin. I’m looking to get more into Mythic+ and I’m open to PvP (which I have some experience with) and raiding, if that’s something the guild does. Hopefully there are some quality guilds out there looking for someone such as myself. I look forward to chatting with and hearing from any.

Bnet: SirParth#1785
Discord: SirP#0001

Cutting Edge is a NEW guild looking for raiders who want to earn CE. Raid times will be T/W/TH 6:30-8:30 EST. Raids will be led by a proven RL, and the guild will continue to progress past 2/8M this tier. Plz add me: BattleOoze#111960 or pst.

Hi Maesterret,

I’ll keep this short and simple. We may be the perfect place for you!

Come check us out! Our discord is open to the public so you can see what’s it’s really like before contacting us.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Hey we are perfect for you!
Here is my spam.
(H) Malicious Intents Area 52: Progression 8/8 Heroic Uldir. We are recruiting all players from casual players to raid team members. We strive to have an active yet fun guild chat and discord. We want all players casual, raiders, and mythic plus players. We currently need a few raiders for next tier for heroic progression. We are on a raid break after getting Uldir AOTC until the week before next raid.Currently using this time to push mythic plus while on break. We are looking to fill heal and dps spots to be ready for the next raid. DPS/HPS requirements must be met to be part of the main raid team. Raiders must use DBM and Discord. Raid times Tues/Wed 8-11p Eastern time. We also have a casual/alt raid night on Sat 8pm. Please message NikkiB#1888, LazyPeon#11106 , Wildrage#1730, Dreadnawt#1565 for more details.

GS9< 2/8 M guild fresh out of Zul’Jin looking to rebuild on a new server! Our raid times are 8:30 -11:30 EST Tues/Wednsday for Mythic progression and Friday 8:30 - 1130 EST for heroic alt runs! Also do RBGS ,Keystones. Whisper for more information!
Btag:
Jared#1402-GM
Improper#1984-CO-GM

New guild formed with a variety of mythic raiders (this is our pet project), we will be raiding heroic once a week for our weekly clear on Saturdays @ 8:30pm-11:30pm server time.
You can view our official post here >Rebound< Looking for more! for all the details.

Hello Maesterret!

Might Of Olympus is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Or
Mole#1993

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

[b]BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

Destiny 2 Clan = Junkyard Dawgs

• Wed - Raid 11:30pm-3am EST
  • Friday - Gambit / Cruicible / Strikes (we may occasionally raid on Fridays too)

See our recruitment forum post for lots more details.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791