The Nightmen Raiders - US Area 52 – Horde
Current Needs – DPS and Multi-Spec DPS:
ANY Skilled Range DPS. Pref the following:
Balance Druid (Resto OS)
Ele Sham (Resto OS)
And the Following MDPS:
Feral Druid (Guardian OS)
DK (Blood OS)
*Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to reach out. We do not refuse any SOLID DPS
The Nightmen raid times:
Tuesday - 11:45pm - 3:00am Serve time
Wednesday - 11:45pm - 3:00am Server time
Mythic + Core Group 1
Thursday - 10:30pm Pacific Time
Friday- 11:30pm-3:00am Pacific Time
Sunday- 11:00pm Pacific time
Mythic + Core Group 2
8/8 N Uldir – We no longer run Normal, but we can as a guild activity for Alts.
8/8 H Uldir – This is now a guild activity, Drinking welcomed and ALT RUN
2/8 M Uldir – Continuing to Push Tuesday
Reasons to consider The Nightmen
We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia). We’re easy going, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while maintaining top-end status. We are non-biased and intolerant of drama in any form. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done. The Guild is managed by a tight-knit group of raiders and administrators. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. Our priority is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together. We welcome all members to hang out on Discord, form groups, etc.
Loot: Personal Loot
We currently run Personal Loot t and we roll out upgrades that raiders do not need to the Core Raiders if they need them -We take into consideration various factors such as:
• Raid Attendance
• Attitude and drive for progression
We currently raid 2 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday. Raid invites go out at 11:45-11:50 Server Time, begin raiding at 12:00am (or sooner if everyone is ready) and run until 3:00am. We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.
• Moving into new content we will be benching players who cannot follow directions or who are consistently causing a Raid Wipe. So the question stands, as a raider are you able to do your job while being aware of environmental hazards? We are looking for skilled individuals who can adjust to emergency change changes in strategy without losing focus.
• Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us, you are the correct choice for your position and motivation to improve not only gear but skill.
Performance and Experience:
• Can you take constructive criticism and avoid making the same mistake more than once?
• You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus.
The Nightmen care about their reputation and credibility and is why we ask that you keep an open mind and not cause problems within the guild or outside (General, Trade chat, etc.) Over use of profanity or bringing down any wow player will be the reason why you will be removed from our Guild.
General requirements include:
- Mature players (Preferably 21+)
- Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
- Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.
Feel free to contact us with any questions: