Returning Player LF Raid/Mythics Guild

Looking for a guild that raid from 9ish+

I can offer my protection Pally

I can offer to DPS, but know I prefer tanking :slight_smile:

I am roughly 345 average ilvl. (i left roughly three months ago and am now coming back).

I do have exp in the current tier including mythic.

I’m simply looking to join the group not the raid as i do like my guild. I just like raiding :slight_smile:

My Btag is Mosh#11789

We may have a spot for you on one of our teams. Here is our forum post as a spam, feel free to PST us any time.

[H] P. O. R. K. S.

The Platoon of Rampaging Killer Swine

Raid Days:
Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30-10:30 PM EST

Who we are: Just some Swine looking for our bacon. We are currently a small group of somewhat casual Mythic raiders, with some of the core and most leadership having been together since the beginning of Legion. We are looking to build a more focused and competitive team to push into deep Mythic prog. We are also building a second team for more casual players that aren’t looking for mythic prog but prefer to just prog through and clear Heroic. Both teams will have the same raid times.

Mythic Team: Starting straight into Heroic BoD with 380+ ilvl raiders and a majority with 1k+ raider io. We prefer that you know and have the ability to play two different roles such as DPS and Heals or otherwise. Looking for all skilled and dedicated players. All slots are available if you are able to outperform the current members (Team composition pending).

Heroic Team: Starting Normal prog and will progress accordingly. Rotating Raid Lead from night to night.

Our raid and guild environment typically has a mature sense of humor; That is to say if you can’t take a joke or a ribbing from time to time, you need not apply.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
-,-,-,-