DH LF Heroic/Mythic guild

Just coming back to the game looking to get into some H/M raiding again, i’ve been raiding since BC and been doing hardmodes/mythic since WotlK. I’m a very competitive player in anything that i’m doing whether it be raiding, M+ etc… I hold myself to a very high expectation, I can handle criticism when needed and do plenty of testing and research on my class as needed. Been a top tier DH sine their release, usually 85+ percentile on most raid encounters, will sack dps when needed for mechanics at the end of the day i’m here to have fun and kill high end bosses. Was 2/8M Uldir before I took a break due to having a newborn baby but now i’m ready to come back, currently on Area 52, will server transfer no problem if said guild is willing to pay for it. I can raid from 11pm est up to 3am est. Current raid prog is 8/9N 4/9H with some Heroic Jaina exp. 395 ilvl neck = 42

my group is looking for a dh. we are Horde on Thrall. trying to fill out for a mythic team. we are currently sitting at 7/9H 1/9m. we have another team that is 9/9h and 6/9m. we have a large active community that is looking to grow and push content in the game. If this sounds like something you would be interested in trying out we would love to have you.
Memoryfoam#11291

We are in need of a DH alliance on whisperwind 1/9 m 9/9 H tue & Wed 8-1030 pm cst add me sailrmoonkin#11855 if ur interested

Our times match your late night time, we are horde, and we are AREA-52. Most things match up so lets chat. Our break from heroic raiding to focus on recruitment is about over and we are starting back up our heroic push for AotC+ next week with our refilled 25 man roster. Thurs 4/11 we are doing Normal Blockade / Jaina to teach the new returning recruits the fights and a fresh heroic as time permits. Reach out to one of us quickly if you want to trial with us on Thurs.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi Symfuhny,
Welcome back to the game, grats on the baby =)
We’re a 2 night raiding guild - Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)… so that’s 10pm to 1am Eastern I believe?

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
Last night we 19 personed the raid and could really use a good dps =)

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…
For the right person we’d consider helping out with server transfers.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Hey Symfuhny,

We have a DH spot wide open for you. Our current DH is going to be leaving the game shortly and we would love to give you a shot if what you say about yourself is true! Now that we can cross-server Mythic BoD, give us a shot one week and let us see what you can do! Below is all our copy/paste info, but I urge you to reach out to me on battlenet!

The Blooded is a Horde guild formed from a solid roster of mythic raiders from across multiple servers that turned semi-hardcore. We are 9/9 H and 3/9 M and climbing at 1 new boss down a week.

Raid Times
Kil’jaeden Server- Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 8:30pm-11pm PST.

Recruitment Needs
1 Havoc DH
1 Shadow Priest

Our Leadership
Our leaders are friendly, funny, and open to lending our experience and guidance to players with a STRONG DESIRE to improve. You will never hear raid leads bark out commands or scream in raids. Our guild environment is non-toxic, mature, tactically methodical in raids, and collaborative with regards to our goals. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone’s voice is heard.

Who we want
We are looking for members who enjoy playing the specs they love. As a guild, we won’t force someone to play a spec that they don’t care for just for the sake of getting us through the content faster. That being said, we want great players who are willing to push themselves to get better in that spec than worry about which spec or class is parsing the best between patches. We want to enjoy the game, we want you to enjoy the game, we want to communally create that environment to continue to enjoy it.

If you think The Blooded is right for you, or you would like more information about our raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please add Thrilkillx#1693.