391 (A) Fury Warrior LF guild

Hello All
I’m looking for a raiding guild that happens to raid late night or just Pacific time I prefer allience side but also have a 393 Ele Shaman which is horde please add me at CopyCat#11959

Hey there!

Our guild is looking to pick up a couple new friends and I think we’re about at the times you’re looking for :slight_smile: We’re on Aerie Peak, but have some friends who join us from other servers so transferring ASAP isn’t a requirement for us (tho of course we’d prefer it happen eventually, especially for mythic!)

We’re a pretty relaxed group of people who, while we take what we do seriously, are looking to have fun and do what we can as a team! We want to progress but the well being of our raiders is top priority. We are a primarily heroic guild, but like to try our hand at some casual mythic once we have heroic on farm. We had AoTC for all Legion Tiers, and have come pretty close to upholding that for BfA.

Currently we are 9/9H & 1/9M for BoD, 2/2N & 1/2H for CoS.
(And were 8/8H & 2/8M for Uldir)

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Optional fun run/alt run)

We also have people who are interested in non-raid activities, like M+, achievements, farming, etc.

If you’re interested and have any questions, or just want to hear more I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

Hey I added you on bnet some reason giving me issues on discord have some questions :slight_smile:

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are excited for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hey Kisuke!
If you’re still looking, Exodus on Fizz/Agg would love to have you! Exodus is a Family Friendly Casual guild. We are always looking for people who want to grow with us. We are made of many players from the early days of Vanilla and those who have just started. We welcome new and old players alike and are willing to help teach anyone willing to learn. We do just about everything in the game, but our main events are typically Heroic raiding, and M+. We Raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:00pm EST (5:30-9:00pm PST) and are willing to help new members gear up and get raid ready.
We have our own Discord, and will do Pvp, Alt. Raids or old xmog/achiev. runs when there are enough guildies interested in doing so, or if it’s advertised on the calendar. With classic servers coming soon, we also have plenty of members planning on playing there as well.

Needs:We are always interested in any new members and can usually find a raid spot for those interested. We don’t mind helping new members gear up, and are more than willing to help teach Raid and M+ mechanics to anyone who is new or just returning to the game.

Contact Locks#11134 (BNet) or Locks#6127(Discord) if you’re interested or want more info!