424 MW Monk Heals FL Heroic team

Hello everyone my toons name is Calypso I am a healing MW monk main spec and only spec, I am trying to branch out past my current guild looking for a more serious progression based team. I am only mainly focused on AOTCs as I get them each tier I am open and willing to do some mythic progression but I am not after cutting edges by all means. I am also open to running Mythic plus groups as well, I would like to find a weekend team on a sat/sun time frame since that would work best for me but I could be open to other time slots maybe just depends so I cant promise such things. However that said I have been playing wow since the start so I am very familiar with its inner workings and if you wish to know more just message me and well chat some I will be leaving down below my armory and my Battlenet hope to hear from some of yall soon!

Battlenet - Scarecrow#1600

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/calýpso

buds forming a guild currently we are ex cutting edge and 2.5k io just starting back up looking for dedicated players to form a new Raid team for TeP if your interested our raid times will be 10pm est-1am est if your interested add me Aiakos#1689

You stated that you might be open to other days/times than just weekends. Here is our info.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you can swing wednesday night as well as sunday.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 3/8H EP. We plan to clear heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.