408 MW Monk lf guild

Just trasnfered to A52 from Sargeras - Horde looking for a raiding guild or m+ raiding team my guild isn’t progressing that transfered here BTAG - IcyDeath#1827

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier. We are Currently 9/9 H 1/9 M

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are currently looking for all solid players outside tanks.

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

Ex Inferno is recruiting for our Team Green. We are a new team in a long standing guild with multiple different raid groups. We are currently 6/9 heroic after only 2 raids together. We raid 1 night a week, Tuesday 8:30-12 server time.

We will be heading into crucible Tuesday. If your interested, get ahold of me here or in game.

Good Afternoon

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Hey there,

My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you!

Feel free to reach out to myself or one of the other team leaders.

Caselock#1883 - Caselock
kbmighty#1176 - Lurentas
Yaz1018#1626 - Tinywrath

bumppppppppppppppppppp this

We are a well established guild with ties going back to BC/LK days of raiding. Our group is an older crowd with most of us in the mid 30s-40s. Our push for AotC is back on after a recent recruitment drive. Here is our info, drop me a line if interested.

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

Hey Stopdropnrun, check out Ashes to Ashes, Raid Team 2!!
We are a late night raiding team that is looking for more members!