Several Players Looking for home. 3/9 Mythic

Brewmaster 416, Frost DK 410, Warlock 415, Mage 415, DK/Warrior 413, Priest/Druid Healer 412.
Bnet: Maniax#1485
Discord: Vtv#1009

• Must be Tuesday/Wednesday, Saturdays are also possible.
  • Prefer evenings

< Flex Progression > on Tichondrius Horde. 9/9M is recruiting for 8.2 Looking for Exceptional dps/Healers. Possible tank aswell.

Raid time T-W-TH 8-11pm EST

We take apps on our website Flexprogression . com

Feel free to get ahole of me at Brim#1101 Btag

Alpha Intent is a group of laidback old school players looking to progress through end-game content in BFA while also having a great time! We know how to have fun and keep it light, but also understand that as soon as the pull timer starts ticking down its time to focus. We are striving to create a positive community within our guild, all current guild members devote their time outside of raids to help gear alts and newer players. Have a rotation question? Have a best in slot question? Question about a particular encounter? We have the answers! And we will take the time to help you understand the answers and improve as a player!

What are we looking for?

Currently we are recruiting all classes and roles (any ilvl/any experience level) for Mythic + groups, raiding and pvp. However, we want players with positive attitudes that are focused on constantly improving their performance when it comes to spell rotations/boss mechanics. We expect that our raiders come prepared with flasks/food and general knowledge of encounters. We also expect 100% attendance for raids that you sign up for.

Schedule: 7-10pst tuesday/wednesday/thursday

Please PM any of the below contacts for more info…

Dæmonight#1536

Rev3rb#11530

AllyAwesome#1203

Maghak#1514

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
fgh

First, Thank you for looking at our reply! If you have questions, Please contact our GM directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Highest Needs:
Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

Moderate Needs:
All DPS Classes/Specs

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tender-Recruitment Assistant/

Hey buddy we are family oriented guild on Spinebreaker. Autonomy is the guild name. We raid tues/wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst 9/9H 3/9M 2/2H. we also have a 90+ community. We do alt runs/key runs through out the week as well. No loot qq big egos or favortism here! we are setting up for 8.2 Send me a message thiz#11864 .