Looking for an LGBT friendly guild

Looking for an LGBT friendly guild on the Bonechewer server. I’m a newer player looking for questing and to get into raiding once I reach level 120.

You shouldn’t worring about your sexual preference in a game, if someone is a prick to you, just block him.

Hey Lak! If you’re that new our raid team might be a little too progression-focused for you, but we’ve got a very lgbt-friendly, gender-diverse guild on Draenor-US. You’re welcome to hang out there while you finish capping out if you’d like somewhere friendly and accepting to chill. I’ll drop our usual recruitment spam below, add me in game or on discord if you’d like to chat more.

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/9 Heroic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tanks

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

We are LGBT friendly, an older crowd, and a more laid back raiding scene where AotC and doing meta achieves is our goal. We are multi game group with a big focus on Destiny 2 as well.

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Hey Lakzaal! I am the gm of a lgbt guild and we are casual and social and have an active community here. So if you have not found a guild look us up and add my btag. I will add my guild info below.

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
5/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
5/8 normal Eternal palace
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tank/dps offspec, and a few more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving

Or contact battlemom#1568

Are there any LGBTQ friendly guilds on the Thunderlord server for Alliance?

2 Likes

I am trying to play with my niece and nephew on Arathor. I prefer an LGBTQ friendly guild to join. Does anyone know of any on this server? Thank you!