Looking for Guilds

Hiya Aedrid!

I’m Minaah fromOnslaught— a casual-progressive raiding guild who has been around since 2006 on Doomhammer- Baelgun, US-Horde. We are focused on clearing all Normal and Heroic raid content in BFA. (We MAY dip our toes into Mythic as raid comp and size permits) We also love doing Mythic+ runs on off-raid nights.

High Need Classes/Specs:

– Mage
– Warlock
– Boomkin Druid w/resto OS
– Prot Paladin w/Ret OS

• BM Monk
  • Prot Warrior w/dps OS

Raid Nights:

Tuesday – 515p to 830p PST (815-1130p EST)
Wednesday – 515p to 830p PST (815-1130p EST)

Tier 22 Progression: Uldir:

Mythic – 0/8
Heroic – 8/8
Normal – 8/8

Tier 21 Progression: Antorus, the Burning Throne

Heroic – 11/11
Normal – 11/11
Mythic – 0/11

If interested in raiding full time with us, the following qualifications are required:

• Must be Ilvl 365+
  • Must be 18+ IRL age
  • Must have prior raid experience, either in WoD/Legion or earlier WoW expansions
  • We use Discord for voice communication.
  • Loot System: We use and Loot Council when doing Heroic+ to distribute tradeable Azerite & other gear.
  • Must be knowledgeable in your chosen class and spec and be OK with the occasional progression wipe / be able to handle constructive advice if offered in the process of learning new encounters.

Contact Minaah via battletag: minaah#1990 to set up a recruitment interview or to get more details about our guild.

–Thank you for your interest in advance!

@Aedrid you sound like you would fit in with the people in [A] Apotheosis on Windrunner. We have been around since vanilla with the same raid lead, and are primarily a heroic raid guild. Adult group. Clearing with AOTC. In off-time people get together to do achievements, mythic+ and sometimes PvP. You can PM me or Myrla in game, or pop into Discord at mz9XuD4.

8/8 M CE recruiting for next tier, 9-12 Est Tue-Thursday, alliance, offering paid server transfer for more information please contact me Stumbles#1223, interested in your mage

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Battle of Dazar’alor.

Uldir Progression: 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 2/8 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Good afternoon,

Anarchy Reborn is currently looking for a few people to fill out our roster for next tier. If you would be interested in trying out for our raid team please message/whisper me. We finished 8/8 H 2/8 M, with 1% on Zek.

We will be starting Heroic on the next raid tier. We are looking at Ilvl 375+ and looking at all classes. (Prioritizing melee classes)
We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server time.

You can add me on bnet BabyGirl#11758
OR
You can contact Dendrim on Bnet Ghostdragon#17600
OR
You can join us in Discord : MnsEJhe
Post in text chat and an officer will get back with you :slight_smile:

From our Raid Leader Miitsuha:

1. Starting with Heroic on January 25th 9pm ET - midnight. Invites will always be sent out at 30 mins prior to raid

2. Might be having a second team that is casual starting on Normal. Hoping to start the following week. Either Thursday nights or Sunday nights or both. Depending on the amount of interested people. Progressive team is strongly encouraged to attend the casual raid nights as well.

3. Minimum item level of 375

4. Minimum dps, We are looking at 13k dps or higher for single target.

5. Full enchants gems, and pre-pots are required for raid. Augment runes are highly recommended as well, it is recommended to purchase them before raid release. Quick run or lfr each week will help stock you up as well. gems , enchants, and pre-pots are available in the guild bank.

6. Deadly boss mod and Angry Assignments is required. It is an addon that can be downloaded from twitch app or download directly off the internet.

7. Flasks and Feasts will be provided at each raid.

8. We are sticking with 90% attendance. This means you can miss one night a month without notice. Missing more than one night a month without prior notice, will put you on the bench. Being more than. 15 minutes late counts as missing raid. To avoid this we have created the “Raid-attendance” tab that you can give prior notice to, I will accept 9 hours prior to the start of raid. If you are going to be less than 15 minutes late to raid, please let us know in the raid attendance tab. If you would like your raid spot back, Raid lead has the discretion. It will be based off of keystone and casual raid participation.

9. Know fights and mechanics going into raid. Watch the videos on each fight to learn mechanics and some of the strategies being used. Read the adventure guide in game as well, to learn mechanics and what your specific role is in the fights. All videos and sources will be posted on the guild website.

10. Benching. Due to high volume of people interested there will be times where i will have to rotate people out to produce the best raid team possible. If you are benched it is not personal but for the team. Even if you are benched you still have a chance to be pulled into the raid. The casual team will prioritize benched players.

11. Raid Etiquette. During progression raid, we will have to have focus. Raid lead and designated people will be the only ones talking during pulls. This means, no inappropriate talking and sending of inappropriate material over discord. Casual raid is is where we can have fun and do whatever. Discord name must incorbporate you toon name in raid at the time. Example toon name is Thundd, but discord name can be TankChicken(Thundd), Or however you’d like it to be.

12. Documentation. Please fill out the sign up page on the guild website. Email is not required, put main toon name under “Name” section. anarchy-reborn. com / contact/

Hi there! MY guild on bleeding hollow (Horde) is small but very friendly. We run a more casual style wow play, we are looking for players to progress with us through the next raid. We progress slower than other guilds, but we have fun and i believe that is key to games like this. We run mythics on our off days, level alts, run mog/mount runs, etc. We enjoy being together and doing things actively together. I would love to chat more with you. Add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793 :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 2 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

We might be a good fit. Our group is middle aged, LGBT friendly (have some folks in our guild), and we are active in discord most nights even if we are spread out on different games. For us, its community first.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Shoot me a btag invite so we can chat, I think we may be a good fit for you: Pezek#1832

Han Shot First – Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer

I am not sure about the times, but I think Descendants of Lore would be a good fit for you if you haven’t already found anything. if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battleID. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 7/9.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank (with dps spec) and more skilled dps. Especially a Shadow Priest or warlock but all welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 375 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 teams and a very active community with a partner guild that does pvp and an organized m+ night, however we run keys daily and have an active discord. Looking forward to speaking with you.

★Our Team “Rick & Morty” are looking for DPS and a full time tank.

• minimum required for heroic is 34 neck
  • minimum ilvl of 380+
  • encouraged to do m+10

Our Team “Alacrity” is seeking DPS primarily. (2M | 9H | 9N)

• minimum for entry is level 38 neck for Mythic (takes effect for tuesday march12) , 34 for heroic.
  • required 1 m+10 or higher weekly. more are highly encouraged
  • minimum ilvl for mythic is 390-395
  • contribution of 3 flasks of your stat weekly for cauldron

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.
★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
2M | 9H | 9N

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:
7-8H | 9N (mekka down as a whole group, officers and a few raiders came to our jaina kill and got AOTC)

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - CO-gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Morning Aedrid!

Ascendance might be able to help you with what you’re looking for. I’ll leave some basic info below and try to contact you on btag as well.

We are a casual heroic progression guild. We’re currently 6/9 Heroic BoD, but looking to get AoTC here soon and dabble in Mythics.

We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays 11pm EST - 1am EST. It’s only 4 hours a week, but since our guild has been around a long time, we’re full of raiders that know how to get things done without having to put in 8+ hours a week. We also love running Mythic+ on our off nights.

If you’d like to chat some more please hit me up. My btag is Pananda#1469

if youre still looking, consider checking my guild out! were late night/weekend but we would really LOVE to have a mage!

Not sure if you’re still looking or this just got refreshed by someone else but…

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 4/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We currently are looking for good players of almost any class; particularly hybrid classes who can heal and/or DPS off spec. We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we badly need a mage for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we Always get Aotc we do mythic plus 10 keys daily we are 9/9N and 6/9 Heroic heres my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Group 1

• One Off Tank
  • Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Paladin
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Group 2

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Group 1
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Group 2
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hey Aedrld.
<Eon> 8/9H, 1/9M is recruiting for a weekend raiding guild on the US-Trollbane server.

Currently transitioning from a former guild, we’re recruiting mostly dps with the exception of a few positions. Eon was originally formed on the Burning Legion server during T14, and during T17 was raiding 9 hours and achieved server first as well as top 200 US. 8 of the core 20 that raided during that time are back and ready to kill some pixels.

Raid times will be Saturday and Sunday 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We will achieve AOTC and hold a mythic roster accountable. We don’t play for 6 hours and expect to waste time. Our players are all at the top of their game and I expect you to be as well. Everyone will make a mistake at some point, but how you fix it defines you and we’re looking for players that not only take pride in pulling insane numbers, but executing mechanics flawlessly.

The guild will be providing feasts and cauldrons. You’re expected to bring you own potions and personal food in case you miss a feast etc. Augment runes are not required but recommended.

Currently we’re recruiting the following:

Any exceptional dps

One Mistweaver monk, restoration shaman or holy/disc priest.

We’re not actively recruiting tanks, but don’t be afraid to add me and inquire as we have many skilled players that play multiple roles.

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to the following:

Murrik : EMG#11389

Gliroot: Bassanox24#1232

Ellivlok#1676

Enjoy the rest of your day, and happy searching!

Hey man here’s the general spam hit us up if you’re wanting an more intellectual conversation about it :smiley:

Guild/Server Attack the Darkness [H] Zul’jin
Raid Days/Times: Tues/wed/sun 9-11 PM EST
Current Progression: 9/9h 1/9m BoD
Recruitment Contact Six#1129
Tank needs: Could use an exceptional tank
Healer needs: Holy Paladin!
DPS needs: Ranged preferably but have a slot or two for exceptional melee looking for anyone invested enough to kill mythic bosses both in game and mentally

[H] Cinder Works <Kil’Jaeden> is Currently Recruiting!

Progression:
◦ Raid group 1 is currently 9/9H, 1/9M
◦ Raid group 2 is currently 7/9N, 4/9H

About Us:
We are a guild comprised of adults (18+) that all love to have fun but know how to be serious when progression is required. We have a lively community that loves to help each other out and we run M+ all the time! We maintain a stress and toxic free environment to allow us to focus on progression! We have two raid teams we are finalizing recruitment for.

Raid team 1 is a Semi-Hardcore group. This group is mainly focused on Mythic progression but wont ask you to make multiple alts, or sit out on bosses like other hardcore groups. This team is best suited for those that understand their class and the game but don't want the headache of a hardcore guild.

Raid team 2 is what we call a Experienced Casual group.  This group is all about getting Ahead of the Curve every Tier and some Mythic Progression. This group is for those that want to balance real life along with playing their favorite games!

We also hold raffles periodically with prizes averaging 500k gold! 

Currently Recruiting:

Raid 1 (2 spots open) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 4:30PM – 7PM PST (7:30PM – 10PM EST)
◦ Ranged DPS
◦ Tank (Brewmaster, Prot Pally)
◦ Healer (Priest, Mistweaver)

Raid 2 (5 spots open) Thursday/Monday 4PM – 7PM PST (7PM – 10PM EST)
◦ Healer (Holy Pally/MW Monk/Priest)
◦ Ranged DPS (Warlock, Shadow Priest, BM Hunter, and Mage)

We Look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested or would like to get more info feel free to contact us!

(GM/Raid Manager) Aqua (Bnet: Roger#1280)
(Recruitment Manager) Uddermaster (Bnet: Jarclovis#1969)
(Recruitment for Team 1) Tonii (Bnet: Kruzinskii#1356)
(Recruitment) Doopy (Bnet: Temo#1826)