LF Semi-Casual Guild

Hi,

I’m looking for a guild who I could participate in raids once or twice a week with and likely more but be flexible since i’m a father with 3 kids and run a business. I’m usually online at about 7 PM PST to 10 or 10:30 PM. I enjoy some raiding, keystone mythics or even some occasional PvP. Sadly world pvp seems major unbalanced for alliance in my battlegroup but I deal without.

As for experience, i’ve played since vanilla off and on with WoW but ive played nearly every MMO and I know how to follow strategies or even create them. I ran a guild and was raid lead. I currently have a DH that i’ve been focusing on but I have played nearly every class raiding in some extend… sadly since Legion and the killing of the ability to easy alt swap without major time sinks for artifact power i’m forced to stick to 1 main and 1 alt usually :frowning:

I have a couple other friends who I play with that might be interested if we found a steady group. Let me know and i’ll see if they would be interested. They main monk heals and hunter currently.

Thanks for reading. Hope to find something that works out!

Battletag: Rybar#11513
Discord: Rybar#2314

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Thursday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301 or Btag at laskaland#1404

We raid heroics 2 nights a week. With our overall longevity and stability, we might be a good fit.

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic AOTC raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Raid Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts. You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You want to have fun and make new friends!

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

Tank: One opening for experienced tank

Healer: One opening for experienced healer

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:

Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)

Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Hello Rybar!

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hey there!

Our guild is looking to pick up a couple new friends and I think we hit most of your marks :slight_smile: We’re on Aerie Peak, but have some friends who join us from other servers so transferring ASAP isn’t a requirement for us (tho of course we’d prefer it happen eventually!)

We’re a pretty relaxed group of people who, while we take what we do seriously, are looking to have fun and do what we can as a team! We want to progress but the well being of our raiders is top priority. Like yourself, we’re mostly a group of adults with jobs or kids and understand that stuff happens, and real life has to come first.

We are a primarily heroic guild, with our main goal every tier being AoTC, but like to try our hand at some casual mythic once we have heroic on farm if people are willing. We had AoTC for all Legion Tiers, and have come pretty close to upholding that for BfA.

Currently we are 9/9H & 1/9M for BoD, 2/2N & 1/2H for CoS.
(and were 8/8h & 2/8M for Uldir.)

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Optional fun run/alt run)

A lot of us also enjoy non-raid content, like M+, achievements, farming, etc.

If you’re interested and have any questions, or just want to hear more I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a fairly relaxed raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild !

We are always looking for exceptional applicants.

We are very close to your desired times (we are late night EST so works well for PST folks). Also have openings for most dps classes and healer at this time.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are excited for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hey Rybar!

If you’re still looking, Exodus on Fizz./Agg. would love to have you! Exodus is a Family Friendly Casual guild. We are always looking for people who want to grow with us. We are made of many players from the early days of Vanilla and those who have just started. We welcome new and old players alike and are willing to help teach anyone willing to learn. We do just about everything in the game, but our main events are typically Heroic raiding, and M+. We Raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:00pm EST (5:30-9:00pm PST) and are willing to help new members gear up and get raid ready.
We have our own Discord, and will do Pvp, Alt. Raids or old xmog/achiev. runs when there are enough guildies interested in doing so, or if it’s advertised on the calendar. With classic servers coming soon, we also have plenty of members planning on playing there as well.

Needs:We are always interested in any new members and can usually find a raid spot for those interested. We don’t mind helping new members gear up, and are more than willing to help teach Raid and M+ mechanics to anyone who is new or just returning to the game.

Contact Locks#11134 (BNet) or Locks#6127(Discord) if you’re interested or want more info!

Although we raid a bit earlier on the weekends than you indicated I think we may be a good fit for you and your friends. We are mostly all adults with kids and jobs and understand that those priorities come first. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 2/2N 7/9H and raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 hybrid classes that can TANK/DPS, DPS/HEAL, or TANK/HEAL to help fill in for raids and Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.