378 lock 1/8 M looking to start raiding again

Ressurected, I realize it’s been a week, and you may have found a home; but, Administrators would appreciate an opportunity to discuss some options with you! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 ESt with optional Sundays.

let me know if you’re interested

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Hey there Resurrected!
is an 8/8 H 2/8 M raiding guild on Thrall.
We raid Wed/Thurs 8:45-11:30 EST
If you’re looking for a friendly, mature environment to push AOTC and maybe some mythic during the farm lull, we just might be the place for you!
Add me Btag Claw#12942 if you have any interest

Hello Resurrected!

Might Of Olympus is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Or
Mole#1993

Hey you should come check us out! The weekend group needs a warlock!

Hi Ressurected,

We’re looking for some range(warlock specifically) to round out our numbers BDA. Give us a look and if we’re up your alley, contact one of us. We’d love to talk with you!

Hey Ressurected,

I think Style could be the guild for you.

Style is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Expectations:
Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
Consistent attendance
Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism
Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
Exorsus Raid Tools add-on
Some form of boss mod (DBM/BigWigs)

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 8/8N - 8/8H - 7/8M - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to compliment our roster and progress through Mythic Uldir.

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

375+ ilvl and 33+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset !

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks !

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
Lowhealing FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)

[A]<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Hey Ressurected,

We raid Mon, Tues, Thurs 7-11 Central Time on Illidan. Currently 8/8H but we are a reform guild from Cata-Wod days and just reformed this week. We always got cutting edge back in the day and looking to push for it again in Dazar. Add Cosimo#11249 on Discord if you’d like to discuss joining us. We should be 2/8M or higher by next week just need some more bodies to get our roster complete.

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

[b]BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

Destiny 2 Clan = Junkyard Dawgs

• Wed - Raid 11:30pm-3am EST
  • Friday - Gambit / Cruicible / Strikes (we may occasionally raid on Fridays too)

See our recruitment forum post for lots more details.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Come kill dragons with us! We need a warlock for our core raiding team and would love to speak with you!

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon

discord: briixxloveee#4871

Han Shot First – Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

United We Loot are recruiting a few more exceptional raiders!

Battle of Dazar’alor is right around the corner and we’re looking for you to join us in our progression! We raid two days a week with a casual to semi-hardcore environment.

We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid Times

Tuesday     9:00p -11:00p EST (Heroic/Normal)
     Thursday    9:00p -11:00p EST (Mythic/Heroic)
     Friday      9:00p -12:00a EST (Mythic/Heroic)

Progression

2/8M Uldir
   8/8H Uldir
  • Tanks - Full
    • Healers - Open
    • Melee DPS - Open
    • Ranged DPS - Open

Other players are encouraged to inquire

Player expectations:
* We expect each raider to come prepared for raids.
* A basic understanding of fight mechanics.
* An ability to ask questions.
* Completion of weekly M+10.
* Enchants, Food,
* Flasks, Prepots.

Philosophy

We believe that raiding content can be achieved without the need for an environment where everyone is barking at one another. Because of this, we have a low tolerance for individuals with abrasive attitudes and personalities. We are looking for individuals who want the challenge of content and the enjoyment that comes with conquering that content with the people around them.

All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining.

Anyone interested in joining please contact one of our officers:

Deathfier @ Deathfire#1102
Summine @ summine#1882
xSyl @ syl#12907

I’m not sure what raid times and days you’re looking for, but my recruitment page is here, explaining everything about our guild, if you’d like to take a look. Hope to hear from you!

[A] ⋘◄ℱαbℓεs►⋙ LF Ranged/Caster DPS @10PM PST

Battlenet: Trikxty#1981
Discord: Trikxty#1192

Resurrected,
Contact us if interested! I’m sure I already posted on here but whos scrolling to the top right? :slight_smile:

The night is dark

Hey there Ressurected!

is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Zul’jin. The leadership is a group of friends who love playing games together, but specifically WoW, and have decades of high-level raiding experience. Day to day, week to week, and tier to tier improvement is our core ideal and players who show a willingness to improve are the foundation of our group. We ultimately got tired of not being able to find a community that fit our desires, in and out of raid. We run M+ basically everyday. Our goal in the formation of Phobos is a guild that is more than just a raid team. We want a group of people who enjoy playing WoW together, not just raiding together. From M+, to arena, to raid, to even games outside of WoW we want people to feel like Phobos is not just a guild on WoW, but a community of gamers coming together to make the most out of their experience. Obviously our focus is WoW and we have a pretty lofty goal, to become one of the top 2-day guilds on the server. We currently plan on raiding T/W 8-11 EST (server time) and are looking to fill every role.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at Vendir#1631 on Bnet or Vendir#6664 on Discord (preferred), don’t hesitate to ask as I’m always willing to chat about Phobos!

Hello! You didn’t leave your availability or faction preference, so apologies in advance.

Our daring band of ne’er-do-wells is seeking more nerds for shenanigans, raids, 10+ mythic keys, and long, awkward hugs.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thu from Midnight to 3AM Eastern time, 9pm to Midnight Pacific.

Most of us are 3/8M Experienced with 8/8H. Currently taking our time to build up a strong core. We recruit by personality first, so being able to hang in a game of Cards Against Humanity will be your first hurdle.

Add Bellanca#1591 and/or Haniel#1253 and we can powwow and see if we’re a good match.

Hi Ressurected,
I saw your post and wanted to tell you a bit about my guild :slight_smile:

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 8/8N - 8/8H - 7/8M - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Uldir.

Ideal Players:

Active and competitive

Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

375+ ilvl and 33+ artifact level are required.

70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset!

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks for your consideration

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)

Lowhealing FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting RDPS for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much.