412 mage LF guild *seems crazy*

Im looking for a guild that hasn’t started in EP yet, I haven’t raided since SoO and hardcore raiding is what made me get tired and quit. Im just looking to join a guild that wants to down content at a reasonable pace and having fun.

Woud really prefer a guild thats not cleared normal already!

Hi Ragingmoose,
We’ve cleared normal and getting into heroic so we’re not a fit but I thought I’d just send you well wishes!
Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Heya Moose - you posted from a Horde character, but if you’re interested in an Alliance guild, we may be a good fit for you!

My guild hasn’t finished Normal yet and we’re looking for a few more players. We only raid two nights a week, but we usually end up clearing Heroic at our own pace. Our focus is more on enjoying playing with each other than Very Serious Progression, but we do manage to get things done.

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, and you can contact me at ennui#1686:

Hi Ragingmoose

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{3/9 Heroic 7/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 410+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hello, if you were interested, our guild located on Area-52 is currently 7/8N. We raid Tue/Wed 7-10pm est. We are a more casual raid group that aims to achieve AOTC. We do not push mythic progression as most of our group is older and have families and careers. If you have any questions hit me up in game or on disc.

Bnet: Ondori#1706
Disc: Ondori#4720

Hey theree Raginingmoose! I know you are looking for a guild who hasnt started EP yet but I figured id shoot my shot anyways. We are 8/8N and 3/8H looking for more range dps. Plan in AoTC and then into mythics! If you are interested you can check out our guild recruitment post below!!

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

I’m Aestyria with Warlords of Draino on Thrall

We are looking for more for our group two roster raid group. The group is for casual raiders and If you just don’t want to put the time into mythic raiding and just want to log on 5 hours a week and raid with a chill group to have FUN (it’s a game), then our group may be for you. Our group has achieved AoTC each tier and members of our group who later wish to upgrade to the Group One raiding team are welcome to apply to that group, and the times do not overlap. We do keys, PvP, and even sometimes do older content for achievements, transmog, etc. Also, it is a pretty large guild and there are usually many other good players online to do something with.

This is a good group for someone who just came back to the game and is looking to get back into raiding but doesn’t want to feel overwhelmed or pressured.

Raid time: Sunday and Monday from 8pm-10pm (Eastern, server time)
Invites at 7:30, must be in raid by 7:45. Cauldrons and feasts are provided.

Looking for:

Tank(s)
Any DPS
DPS with tank/heal off spec
Healers

We do screen applicants and you are welcome to trial with us (at raid time) before making any decisions. To be accepted, there are a few requirements:

You must be able to listen and talk in discord
You are willing to use addons - DBM/bigwigs, Weak Auras
You should be able to attend 90% of raids. With that being said we understand that real life happens and you will not be penalized for missing as long as we get a heads up
You have a good attitude and can tolerate progression wiping etc
400 item level

How to contact one of us:

Aestyria#3508 (Discord) or Aeoweyth#1961 (BNet)
Grimmmmm#4298 (Discord) or Grim#1195 (BNet)

Happy Hunting!

Hey there, Im putting together a new guild that plans on weekend raiding. My main drive is to have fun and leave the big egos at the door (this is a game for fun after all).
If youd like to talk more add me on Bnet ghettoskippy#1896

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724