Shaman lf raiding guild

398 (yes thats low) ilvl ele shaman (willing to play my very undergeared and inexperienced shadow priest if need be) looking for a semi harcore guild thats going to start the azshara raid on heroic. ive raided mythic since ToS and want to get back into the scene. im not looking for a CE guild but i am looking for a guild that wansts to do mythic and get aotc fast. ready to grind as much as needed, i currently have a lvl 48 heart, but i took a break during this patch or else it wouldve been 50 a while ago

Hello Hellist! Are you interested in going horde at all? I GM a new Mythic prog guild on Area-52. I’ll leave my recruitment spam for you to browse. if it sounds like something you’d be interested in please let me know!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 9/9H 3/9M 2/2H

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 90 players.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8 < N S F W > , “Not Suitable for Warcraft” , a US Horde Guild on Thrall is recruiting raiders! We’re a tightknit adult oriented guild (18+!) raiding on Friday and Saturday nights (subject to change as we move into 8.2 and beyond as we rebuild), with Sundays (optional) or for alt raiding. We do mythic pluses during the week with strong static groups and always have something going.

Formed halfway through Legion as an experienced group of ‘veteran’ raiders well past the hardcore mythic progression scene, we’ve gone ‘casually hardcore’ with progression that favors the everyday working man. We raid 2 (sometimes 3) nights a week on the weekends, and we go hard, and expect as close to 100% attendance as we can get but we also understand if you have lives, kids, furry friends, or elderly grandparents and significant others cockblocking your raidtimes, We’ll work with you, if you work with us.

Do note, however, that we’re looking for people that can commit. Not just to raid times, but also during the week to run mythics and help everyone get geared.

Raid Times:

Friday Nights: 8:15-12:00am server time
Saturday Night: 8:15-12:00am server time
Sunday Night: 7:15-11:00am server time

Currently Recruiting:

Full time Offtank (raiding and M+ with DPS offspec)
Ranged and melee DPS
Full Time Healers (with DPS Offspecs)

To Apply please message: Qrissy-Thrall / Qristal#1157 (recruitment officer), Jastiuss-Thrall (guild master / raid leader), Slimshadyo-Thrall (healing lead / co-raid leader / recruitment), Narainne-Thrall, Orotard-Thrall, Kyukazi-Thrall (DPS lead), in game.

Hey there, i’m putting together a new team starting patch Tuesday. Raid times will be 8 - 11 EST Tuesday/Thursday. Prog of the group ranges from a few rerolls to 9/9M and 1/2M. If interested feel free to give me an add, we could absolutely use a shaman! Conzeula#1172

Who are we?

Started in Legion, The Herd is a Semi-casual/social Horde guild on Emerald Dream (US). Our player base is mostly 25+, and maintaining a positive community is our highest priority. We strive to keep a consistent 15-20 man Heroic/Mythic raid roster going at all times. Raid times currently set to Fri/Mon at 8CST. We raid for 2-3 hours a night. Do not let raid times keep you from joining. We do ask our members for feedback on the best nights for them each raid tier.

Recruitment

We are open to all classes and specs. We try our best to take the community driven player over class/spec any day. Needs for raid team listed below if you want to fill a hole.

High
Priest (Disc, Shadow)
Shaman (Resto/Ele)
Tank (War/Monk/Druid/Pally/DH)
Monk (WW/MW)

Medium
Deathknight (Unholy/Frost)
Mage
Rogue

Requirements for all members

• Be respectful towards others in Discord and guild chat, and be a good representative of our guild when grouping with or talking to members of the broader WoW/Emerald Dream community.
• Be willing to lend a hand to guildmates when you are available and able to do so.
• If you’re going to be away for an extended period of time, just let us know! We don’t want to worry about you.
• Bring any concerns or issues to the GM or Council Members. We want everyone to be happy and comfortable in the guild, and want to know if anything is going on that is making that difficult, so that we can address it ASAP.

Raid Team – Requirements

• Have a positive attitude.
• Come on time, prepared, with flasks and food; potions and runes will be used as needed (on likely kill attempts). Prepared also means having watched/read strategies for the boss(es) we will be attempting that night, and having DBM installed.
• Be in Discord for raids and keep comms clear during fights unless you have a role that requires making calls.
• Share unneeded drops with fellow raid members including mats for cauldrons and feasts.
• Meet ilvl, DPS/HPS requirements for the content tier. This is more flexible than most guilds. Improvement is most important aspect.
• Let a GM/Council member know ASAP if you will not make the scheduled time that you signed up for.
• Enjoy life first then we WoW!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Kelmorak, Nopso, Wkendwarrior (Battle Tag: Hott#1946), or Arynore in game! Anyone can invite and we trust you fit into our requirements.

We are adults after all…

Hello Hellist! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.`

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello My guild is looking for a shaman and currently on your server I think we could be a possible fit for you and we would love to talk further.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 4/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-10:30pm cst.

you didnt drop any btags but id be happy to talk to you :slight_smile:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors.

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage

• Healers- Hpaladin, mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Hi Hellist! You might be interested in our guild if you’re looking for a long term stable raid home!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2N 1/2H (5% wipe) CoS

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for raiders)
Friday/Saturday we have a few m+ groups.
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

For More info:
http://www.undyingresolution.com

Would love to chat, feel free to add me to bnet or discord!

Ranico - Co GM - Undying Resolution
Ranico#1430 bnet
Ranico#0303 discord

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
gg

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a small, growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. add laskaland#1404 if interested on bnet.

Han Shot First - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress
-Antorus 7/11 Mythic.
-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M.
-Crucible: 2/2 Heroic.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST and our Monday team raids Monday only 7-11 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? We have a Monday night only team now that raids Monday 7-11 EST with a more laid back atmosphere while still progressing.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and just hanging out in discord.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM)Kreda#1892 or my officers Bullseyed#1836-CoGM/Strategy Officer, EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Damnedearth#1978-Ranged Officer.

If you like to go hirde check us out. Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. Lots of m+ and pushing CE in 8.2 necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord if you want more info or to chat.

Check out our forum post!

Hey there, we are looking for an ele sham.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 7 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• 1 Tank (Any Class)
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Rogue, Warrior)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot! We will reimburse your transfer with gold if you perform well.

Requirements:
395+ Item Level
90% Raid Attendance
Positive Attitude

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9