[H] 415 ret LF raiding/M+ guild

I’m a returning wow veteran. I took a break for a year or so due to life reasons, but I’m back and want to destroy some content. 31 y/o military veteran as well so I am looking for a mature guild. Drama is NOT for me. I realize my ilvl is low, but I’m working my butt off to improve as much as possible. Open to trying holy as well as open availability for raid times. I’m interested in doing M+ and raiding as the title suggests. Please, NO mega guilds with multiple raid rosters. Could be persuaded to switch classes as well to meet demands.

Feel free to leave a post here or message me in game!
Btag: ChinaNumaWon#1673

We recently formed with multi cutting edge leadership and 2.5kio experienced players looking to build a positive, constructive, and successful Mythic guild. Our vision is build a fun raiding guild to push through heroic and into mythic content very shortly, built with independent and dedicated players. We hope to construct an active community of committed players to be able to push end game content.

Raid Times

Tuesday- 10pm-1am EST
Wednesday- 10pm-1am EST
Thursday- 10pm-1am EST

Needs

This post will be edited as we fill our ranks. I will only remove classes when i’m positive we have found a reliable player, if your class is still listed we are still currently looking for the right fit for us.

Healers
Druid
Monk
Paladin
Priest

Tanks
Warrior
Deathknight
Paladin

ALL TANKS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A DPS OFFSET.(if you don’t currently have a dps offset we can help you get one.)

DPS
Recruiting all exceptional dps at this time

Expectations

We expect all of our raiders to keep themselves informed on their class, as well as do what is necessary to play their toon to the best of their ability. We expect that all raider act mature and keep a level head during raid hours AGGRESSIVE NEGATIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We expect all of our raiders to prepare themselves with the proper knowledge of the content before entering into an encounter. Trusting your team is key, and proving we are reliable is the first step.

We would like to build a guild that’s fun to play with. Where we all enjoy logging on for raid nights. Everyone is here to have fun, but the most fun is when you can kill sh*t too right?

Add GM Aiakos#1689- If you have any questions or are interested in joining this team.

We raid Tues/Wed 8:30-11 server and run loads of M+ during the week. Add me on discord if you would be interested in chatting more. Aearo#9581

Still looking! I have open raid availability. Any day/time works!

We recently formed with multi cutting edge leadership and 2.5kio experienced players looking to build a positive, constructive, and successful Mythic guild. Our vision is build a fun raiding guild to push through heroic and into mythic content very shortly, built with independent and dedicated players. We hope to construct an active community of committed players to be able to push end game content.

Raid Times

Tuesday- 10pm-1am EST
Wednesday- 10pm-1am EST
Thursday- 10pm-1am EST

Needs

This post will be edited as we fill our ranks. I will only remove classes when i’m positive we have found a reliable player, if your class is still listed we are still currently looking for the right fit for us.

Healers
Druid
Monk
Paladin
Priest

Tanks
Warrior
Deathknight
Paladin

ALL TANKS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A DPS OFFSET.(if you don’t currently have a dps offset we can help you get one.)

DPS
Recruiting all exceptional dps at this time

Expectations

We expect all of our raiders to keep themselves informed on their class, as well as do what is necessary to play their toon to the best of their ability. We expect that all raider act mature and keep a level head during raid hours AGGRESSIVE NEGATIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We expect all of our raiders to prepare themselves with the proper knowledge of the content before entering into an encounter. Trusting your team is key, and proving we are reliable is the first step.

We would like to build a guild that’s fun to play with. Where we all enjoy logging on for raid nights. Everyone is here to have fun, but the most fun is when you can kill sh*t too right?

Add GM Aiakos#1689- If you have any questions or are interested in joining this team.

I sent a BT request.

Paintrain United - We raid up to Heroic, casual guild currently 7/8 normal Eternal Palace, prob finishing that up this week.

We only take 50 individuals, mains, no alts. This is so everyone always has a spot and no cliques are really made. Currently around 30 members towards that goal.

Raid times; Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+; Monday nights or whenever we have a willing group
Friday night bloodbath; Friday night PvP for fun.

We are all adults so understand RL concerns. We normally dual spec so we can fill multiple roles in the raid. We think of raid nights as our bowling nights.

Currently seeking Melee DPS with Tank OS and a Resto Druid Healer (full time). Our guild is not for everyone so I highly recommend raiding with us on trial basis on a Wednesday night.

Kendrickious#1349; ForTheHorde#119416; Kaahleesee#1339

If you are still looking, we might be a good fit. Lets talk. Btag request sent.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight, Monk.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724