390 ilvl [H] Rogue LF M+ Dungeon Guild/Group

Hi everyone! I am a returning player looking for a group or guild to run mythic 10+ dungeons and potentially raid with.

The times I am usually available to play are between 6-9pm cst Monday & Tuesday, and periodically on the weekends. I also have a ilvl 390 Balance Druid as an alt.

Let me know if you are interested, or if you have any additional questions!

Hey! We’d love to add a rogue to our heroic raid team (Currently 6/9). We are on Dalaran if you are interested in transferring servers or raiding cross faction. We also have an active discord where you can always find someone willing to help out with m+! Feel free to add me on bnet if you want more info - Elizabiz#1963

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ (age flexible, but you must be mature, no teenagers and under tho). AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
;;.;…

Hi Sneakynerd,

If our times can work for you then look no further than Stormfall. Give our recruitment thread a glance over and let one of us know if you’re interested. Discord is best for me if you want to make contact. Btag and Discord info is in our recruitment thread. Good Luck in your search!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567