Returning player looking for a new raiding home

Hey everyone,

Been a little while since I’ve played this game, just had my 2nd child a few weeks ago and I’m looking to get back into the raiding game. I’m a longtime warrior main with tanking experience all the way back to Vanilla with some breaks thrown in there. I’ve also got a druid I’ve got some decent experience on that I’d be perfectly willing to play as well. I’m friendly, mature, and focused when it comes to progression (I like joking around, just not at the expense of progression, wiping because there’s too much bullsh*tting around in discord is kind of a turnoff).

So yeah, hit me up in-game if you see me or throw me a btag request (Aggromal#1759) and lets have a chat!

Thanks!

Hey there, Aggromal!

I’m Kiida, i’m a holy priest and the Gm of Handful of Heroes on Area 52. We’re a fun, laid back progression guild with consistent AoTC achievements since we formed at the start of Legion. Our group likes to have fun, but we also communicate and buckle down during pulls to get the job done too. We’re looking for a second tank to keep progressing through heroic, and it sounds like you’d be a good fit. I added your B-Tag, but I wanted to respond to you post here as well to give you some info about us up front. I look forward to chatting with you more!

Best,

Kiida

I’ve sent you a btag so I can ask you a few questions and we can see if we are a fit for each other.

we are Boned! 9/9N, 4/9H A laid back group of friends that focus on raiding and good times. We are looking a Tank and some dps to round out the team.We raid Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30 server and run keys,pvp,Islands and more as much as we can.PST in game or rID for more info.
Nakaa-Crylose1277

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
//

Hello there sir or maam

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thrusday from 8:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

Need More Info
Feel free and message our XO if you have any questions at Discord - Nystera#3611. You can also do a /who Evolved Gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!!!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

Take a look at our recruitment thread