389 Mistweaver Monk LF Raiding/PvP

I am a Horde Mist Weaver Monk looking for a guild that raid’s weekly.
Relm: Wyrmcrest Accord (willing to transfer realms if needed)
Ilvl:389, I know it is low, but I am trying to get it up to be more raid ready.
Discord:Darvy#2545

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301!

Checkmate raids eastern standard time on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8 to 11. If these dates and times suit you, contact me ingame - Jobelle#1887

Hey there! Not sure if you’d be willing to faction transfer, but if so, Ascendance might be the guild for you!

We’re a casual Mythic raiding guild. Tuesday/Thursdays 11pm - 1am EST/8pm - 10pm PST.

We’re currently 2/9 M BoD and have CoS completed on heroic. We are currently searching for some ranged DPS as well as a healer that could maintain a DPS spec.

If interested please add my btag: Pananda#1469.

Hi Dristal. We recently lost a monk to some health issues and have been looking for a replacement. We do raid during the week and 389 isn’t really a super out of touch ilvl. Currently, we are H5/9, N2/2 and AOTC all other raids and x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan(dot)com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord discord(dot)gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

How are you?

Who : Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 9/9N & 9/9H & 7/9M BoD. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Late night & weekend guild LFM
What : We are now looking to recruit and/or absorb AOTC raiders interested in Heroic only aspect to guild.
When : Tuesday & Thursday @ 9pm to 11pm EST
Where : Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why : Why us? We do not tolerate sexism-racism-hom/transphobia. We just want to have fun downing bosses together.

High Needs:
All

Requirements
Neck at 34 and 390 ilvl

Contact : Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred) or Dirkden#4826

Please reach out to me. I have sent you a Bnet add.

KVN is a heroic Raiding guild from Black-Dragonflight.
We provide a quality raid environment going on over 8 years strong. We push AOTC every tier but also understand that Real-Life happens and that not everyone is 20 with no responsibilities anymore.

See our recruitment post here and follow-up with me in-game. We would love to have you as an addition to our roster so long as you understand we aren’t some hardcore “uber-l33t” min-max group. We enjoy ourselves and raiding.

Hey Dristal - We got a really good thing going in Hubris! 2 aotc+ groups, active discord, flourishing key community. Good vibe. Worth checking out :). Right now I’m recruiting for my Taco Island team which is EST. They are a few players short of starting mythic progression in earnest. I sent you a discord request, hope to talk to you!

LFM 8.2 :smiley:

No Skill~

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET - Deva1313#1653

We have a high need for 1-2 healers with good attendance and specific dps (warrior, mage, monk). Would LOVE to find a healer into M+ for pushing keys. I am pushing us hard now to finish AotC for BoD and move to heroic for CoS. It has taken far too long this raid tier (we usually get aotc week 7-8) due to BfA being a crap xpac that keeps turning raiders off to break from wow entirely and its time to get it done and move on to meta achieves and 8.2 prep work. We are LF a few more healers and dps for this final push and next raid tier prep.

Armageddon Industries
2/2N & 6/9H
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hello Dristal !

If you are willing to go alliance …
Archon is looking to add a MW Monk to our Community/Raiding Team. We are offering a CORE SPOT for raids, M+, Achievement Runs and we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
Server: Exodar/Medivh
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 2 night schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST.

Current Progression

9/9 H BoD
2/2 N CoS

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Orlha (Destroyer#1175),Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!