I'm here to sling bantz and farm Azerite

And I’m all out of Azerite.

Hello. I am a purveyor of bants, a weeb with meme dreams so supreme it’ll make you scream.

Actually, I’m just a 28 year old IT jockey living in California that is looking for a guild of other like-minded adult misfits who appreciate talking smack as much as they do raiding. I was extremely burnt out on my main (Aff Warlock) and decided to give tanking a go. I’m really enjoying it.

I’m on Tichondrious and would prefer not having to move, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world. I play every day for at least a few hours to push my Pally to Bfa.

Would love to find a group of peeps to enjoy it with. I am looking to move into Mythic+ content eventually. Raid times in PST are a must for me, as I work quite a bit.

If anything else, always looking for people to talk shop with while farming my 10th set of boar asses. Hit me up!

BNET: RotGut#11935

I like this post

I give it 9 of 10 Dorkuses

If you are open to factioning and server xferring, you should check out Trivial on Hyjal! We are fun group of ppl with some prime $#it talkers. Full disclosure, they are usually talking crap about me, and I deserve it.

Please check out my recruitment post here and give it some thought:

Question: What do you do when your necklace is 50 and you dont need anymore azerite? I wish they would let us bank Azerite at 50% to crack open when 8.2 drops.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild, who will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

big bumpin oofs

Our raid tank spots are currently full (as any good raid team should be this close to new raid launch). We are LF a ret pally with a tank OS tho as its always good to have tank back ups and for M+/dungeons.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Warlock, Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724