Resto druid LF laid back guild to push keys with

Hello!

I am a 395 restoration druid that enjoys pushing keys. I’m looking for a laid back group of people who want to play on weekends or weeknights (after 6:30 PM ET) to push mythic + keys.

I am also a boomie/feral and hopefully tank on the side.

I just want to have fun, I like to progress and not wipe–so would be looking for a skilled group–but I’m not going to lose my temper or freak out on you for progressing.

For example, I won’t take it hard if a group happens to wipe or people are learning. I’m a fast learner - former hardcore raider from WoTLK (Death’s Demise title bearer). That now likes to play in my off time.

Would love to get in some mythic 10s and pluses, just looking for a good group of people to roll with!

Hi Growlgrr,

I’m not sure if you’re opposed to raiding heroic. If you’re not, from one Death’s Demise to another, Stormfall may be a guild you’d be interested in. A large amount of our community are former CE raiders who are looking to take a step back from the mythic grind and enjoy destroying content in a funner, more relaxed environment. Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, we are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST.

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!

Hey, will definitely check out your thread!

Wonder if we raided together back in the day?

I’m not opposed to Heroic raiding so I will take a look. :slight_smile:

Hey Growlgrr! We run 10+ keys on every off raid night, can always use another healer, would LOVE a feral for raids too if you’re interested in doing that end of things. Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to place you as resto as I already have two of those, but we could totally use you for off heals if you wanted. We’re a smaller tight knit guild made up of the raiders and raiders friends only but we’re super active in the evenings. Every night almost all raiders are on running keys or other things together. Basically we’re just friends. I’ll toss our info down below and if we sound interesting to you add me and we can chat :hugs:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
Healer (1) (MW Monk/RShaman/Paladin Preferred)
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We usually push keys on Sunday nights.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168

Hey have you already found a group?
if not feel free to add my btag: Sawse#11426

greetings!
I think you’d be a good fit for us. We have an active community with 1 weekday team and a weekend team under construction. we also have a partner guild for cross guild events.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.
★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
3M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38.
–required ilvl for mythic 395+
– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34
– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks of your stat type weekly
–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 3-4+ groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Contact information:
★ luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ luna discord: ★ Luna ★#8544 (yes include the stars)
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942