/LF.... a break from RL

It’s been a little since I last played… And a fLoad since I last chilled with a mature set of individuals…

For obvious set, stress; and with 20+ reasons I’m looking to unplug from some projects and I’m in need of a returning server.

What I think I need,
LF a server with:
Chill guild (a MUST)
Strong economy (that would allow for token purchase with gold…)
Best professions to support FtP style

I’m hoping to run into like minded people that can help unplug from RL bs. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Other greatly appreciate advice:
I’ve always been a Horde(always will be), I hope to main a Zandalari druid for fast dailies and 1 or 2 mythics.
If time allows, I plan to play around with an alliance alt…
Question: any recommendations? Anything that would help with the FtP goal OR with best quest/stories (given I’ve never seen the alliance side of the stories)?

Thanks again for any helpful information as I need to be frugal about my return. I hear I just missed a FtP weekend :scream::sob::sob: #FML(would of been nice to have access to sale some Bank stuff and make enough to for a ticket and BfA expac :sob:).

2 Likes

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST. See our current recruitment post for full info.

Tues 4/2 & Tues 4/9 11pm EST Normal BoD alt gearing recruitment run. Check us out on these “open house” nights.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
././.

2 Likes

I love this post sooo much!
If you see this, HMU on DISC: boxcarbinny#0033
I’d love to chat with you about Alliance AND Horde guilds! :slight_smile:

I hope you are doing well!

<3 / Wiggles

P.S. I love me some gobbies too! :stuck_out_tongue:

We Raid Tu and Wed 7:15-11pm EST and are 5/9M BoD. We’re recruiting DPS.

https://whisperwhisper.enjin.com/