Looking for laid back Horde guild

I’m looking for a guild that is laid back, not as serious for raiding on a schedule, ex, “We raid Friday night and Saturday night 9:30”. I don’t pvp so that’s out of the question. I like running old content for mogs, raiding, and generally having fun.

If you have a guild like such, let me know. I was Horde since I started but swapped to Ally becuase of a guild. I’m tired of it and need a change. ty <3

We do raid on a schedule. Almost every guild I know raids on a schedule as you need to have enough ppl online at the same time to do raids. However you can have a laid back attitude within that schedule as we do.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1-2 healers for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight, and Warrior. All classes will still be considered, but warlock is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

1 Like

Paintrain United on Area 52.

Why us?

• We limit the amount of people in guild to 100. This way everyone has a spot.
  • Casual but get things done. Nobody gets cut from raids as long as they are trying as we understand this is a game. Got Heroic BoD 7/9 with this philosophy but we did get a late start.

Raid Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+ on Mondays and pick up whenever people are on
Friday night is PvP night, trying to get a RBG team going for seasonal mounts and titles.

Discord is active.

Kendrickious#1349