380 Holy Priest 8/8 H Uldir

Hey all! I am a 380 Holy Priest looking for a late night raiding guild. I would prefer times anywhere 10pm-11pm EST to start raid. I would prefer not to raid on weekends as that is the only real time my husband and I do things outside of gaming.

My current guilds raid team just recently fell apart and all the leadership has left.

My husband also plays and has a 376 Havoc DH although his consistancy with play times is hit or miss.

I’ve raided in many games for many years, hopefully some guild out there is looking! I also run lots of 10-12 M+ keys, Feel free to check my IO, etc!

Contact me in game or with Bnet - charimarie#1742

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Hey there, No Offense is recruiting a healer and a few DPS for our Heroic progression team. We raid starting 11:30ET (8:30PT) Wed/Thurs weekly. More info on our recruiting post, quoted below:

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier.

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We would have room for both of you as we have a healer wanting to switch to dps.

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!