410 AOTC Prot War - Looking for Heroic / M+ guild

Looking to move servers, and to Main/Off tank for 8.2. I’m coming back from a break and my guild died.

I’m good with Horde or Alliance as long as the guild is a good fit.
I can raid just about any day at around 8pm CST or later

I’m looking for a semi-casual guild interested in Heroic raiding and M+
Must already be 9/9H, not a freshly formed guild unless most raiders are already 9/9h, 18+ ( I don’t get along with squeakers ) I’ve got a foul mouth and a dirty mind, and don’t intend on filtering myself.
RaiderIO
Squidlord @ Lightbringer

Discord (Preferred)
Squid#8262

Bnet
RoboSquid#11338

Hello Squidlord !

We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath. Having completed 2/2H Crucible of Storms and 9/9H + 2/9M Battle of Dazar’alor, we are now in the process of recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression in Azshara’s Eternal Palace. We have achieved every AOTC achievement since they were introduced, but we are now looking to recruit to push Mythic progression!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM (Central).

We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations, but we do expect that raid members will make the majority of raid nights, and will be well-prepared for any boss encounters that they participate in.

< Grown Ups > was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for over a decade. We’re not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family.

I think you would make a good fit! Let me know if you are interested. You could also add me on BattleNet or Discord to chat further:

Ryecoke#1393

Added, we’ll talk soon

Still looking!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Right in, I will reach out. Thanks!

1 Like

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. We cleared all content AOTC in Legion and our goal for BFA is to do the same. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal oriented raiders.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression: Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding or doing Mythic+ in a fun environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

TY for your time!

ahh i was wondering who the random bnet add was from haha

im getting a bunch of discord friend invites and bnet requests but no one is saying anything to me after i accept :thinking:

Hey Squidlord,
We legit might be the perfect guild for you!

Guild is < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET (8-11 CT). We are 8/8H 2/8M Uld, 9/9H BfD, and 2/2H CoS. All AotC of course. We have a strong history of AotC (every raid in Legion also).

Guild formed in WoD by a group of RL friends w/ a large skill range in players (some CE capable and others had never touched the game before).

I would consider us a Heroic guild, we’d like to casually step into the first few bosses of mythic, but pushing mythic isn’t what we’re interested in right now. People have lives and other stuff they want to do.

And the part that makes me think you’d fit in fabulously is that we are 18+ and I always have to warn people about the very off-color jokes that my guild slings around. You definitely wouldn’t have to filter! *grins.

Added you on discord. Hit me up if this sounds interesting to you. Would be happy to chat.

Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Guild Name: The Night Show
Realm: Zul’jin
Faction: Horde
Contacts: Papa#12894 or Dream#6696
Current Progression: 7/9M BoD
Raid Days/Times: Tue/Sun/Mon 10p-1a PST / 1a-4a EST
The Night Show is a late-night guild focused on progression raiding. We currently only raid Sun/Mon however we are adding Tuesdays to ensure we get CE and push for top US 250-500 rankings. The guild is ran by CE and US top 10 players.
Recruitment:
Recruitment open to all classes and specs for 8.2, currently seeking DPS for the remainder of the tier.

Tank-High Priority
Resto Shaman -Med priority (all excellent healers considered)
DPS- High priority for all classes

Alpha Intent is a group of laidback old school players looking to progress through end-game content in BFA while also having a great time! We know how to have fun and keep it light, but also understand that as soon as the pull timer starts ticking down its time to focus. We are striving to create a positive community within our guild, all current guild members devote their time outside of raids to help gear alts and newer players. Have a rotation question? Have a best in slot question? Question about a particular encounter? We have the answers! And we will take the time to help you understand the answers and improve as a player!

What are we looking for?

Currently we are recruiting all classes and roles (any ilvl/any experience level) for Mythic + groups, raiding and pvp. However, we want players with positive attitudes that are focused on constantly improving their performance when it comes to spell rotations/boss mechanics. We expect that our raiders come prepared with flasks/food and general knowledge of encounters. We also expect 100% attendance for raids that you sign up for.

Schedule: 7-10pst tuesday/wednesday/thursday

Please PM any of the below contacts for more info…

Dæmonight#1536

Rev3rb#11530

AllyAwesome#1203

Maghak#1514

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
lkjh

Hey check us out if you think you can show off a Dad Bod like the rest of us do…

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
If transferring isn’t an option right now or you’re already in another guild, no worries. We also have our Friends of Dad Bod Community open – we’re mostly looking for competent players to enjoy the game with.
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)

Sent a discord chat invite i think you might be a good fit for us. Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. We got 4/9m with a late start and look to push further next tier. Lots of m+ instances. Lots of memes and debauchery in discord in the evenings. Guild is mostly working adults.

we needs tanks