414 Mage lf evening/late night raid guild

Returning after a break of about 6 months or so and with 13 years experience. Looking to make new friends and find a group to raid / run mythic + with. I would prefer something between Sunday - Thursday.

few buds forming a guild currently we are ex cutting edge and 2.5k io just starting back up looking for dedicated players to form a new Raid team for TeP if your interested our raid times will be 10pm est-1am est if your interested add me Aiakos#1689

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

1 Like

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 3/8H EP. We plan to clear heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi Bartacus, I see Nova already posted our info.

But again… I think we ca be a great fit! We are a late night adult guild, most of us have been playing since vanilla/BC. Let’s chat!

Not sure if we are quite evenings but we are 8-11pm est but i wont steal chad the interns thunder.

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 7/8H after week one looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range- warlocks,spriest,mage,hunters,ele,boomkin

• Healers-rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Hi there, we are looking for more dps for our Tues/Wed raid team. We are active all day/evening running M+ and all sorts of stuff together. Our raid team runs Tues/Wed 8:30-11 EST.
Add me on Discord if you are interested. We are on Area-52 Horde side. Aearo#9581

We recently formed with multi cutting edge leadership and 2.5kio experienced players looking to build a positive, constructive, and successful Mythic guild. Our vision is build a fun raiding guild to push through heroic and into mythic content very shortly, built with independent and dedicated players. We hope to construct an active community of committed players to be able to push end game content.

Raid Times

Tuesday- 10pm-1am EST
Wednesday- 10pm-1am EST
Thursday- 10pm-1am EST

Needs

This post will be edited as we fill our ranks. I will only remove classes when i’m positive we have found a reliable player, if your class is still listed we are still currently looking for the right fit for us.

Healers
Druid
Monk
Paladin
Priest

Tanks
Warrior
Deathknight
Paladin

ALL TANKS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A DPS OFFSET.(if you don’t currently have a dps offset we can help you get one.)

DPS
Recruiting all exceptional dps at this time

Expectations

We expect all of our raiders to keep themselves informed on their class, as well as do what is necessary to play their toon to the best of their ability. We expect that all raider act mature and keep a level head during raid hours AGGRESSIVE NEGATIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We expect all of our raiders to prepare themselves with the proper knowledge of the content before entering into an encounter. Trusting your team is key, and proving we are reliable is the first step.

We would like to build a guild that’s fun to play with. Where we all enjoy logging on for raid nights. Everyone is here to have fun, but the most fun is when you can kill sh*t too right?

Add GM Aiakos#1689- If you have any questions or are interested in joining this team…