LF Casual Friendly, Social Guild (To hopefully settle down in; will realm transfer)

Hello!

I am Gorillatape, I am the spawn of looking around the room for character names because I couldn’t think of anything else at the time! Anyhow, this is what I am here for: A casual friendly guild that talks to one another. I don’t feel at home on Turalyon anymore. It’s not against the entire server, just I haven’t been able to settle down right for a while there, so it’s a “me, not you” scenario.

I just want a home that I can spend time in and feel good about gearing up with (currently 386, so I am a little babby). I admire community, bad/dad/morbid jokes, and a good time with other individuals in a game where that’s supposed to be happening… At least to me.

Anyway, if you think I’d be a good fit, please let me know on the thread and I will get to you as soon as humanly possible. Thank you and have a good one.

1 Like

Hello hello gorilla…wait what?
You seem rather fun. Come me-me out with us.
Check us out and let us know if we’re a good fit for you.

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:

__https://discord.gg/FXXEcPt

I’ll check you guys out as soon as I get home. I’ll pop into the discord and put down a good meam.

1 Like

Hey there, im with Dauntless a fun friendly and helpful guild. We are currently recruiting for our heroic/normal raid team. We use discord and group for various group activities likedungeons and expeditions. Dauntless has made the prenerf aotc for every raid for multiple expansions. Raid times are tues weds thurs at 10pm est. Add me to chat in game twisted#1245

We are a more mature crowd (most of us ages in mid 30s to 40s) and put our focus on maintaining a fun stress free gaming community that gets things done. Our top 2 games are WoW and Destiny 2, but we play many others on the side too. We do have some guild chit chat in gchat, but most of our real hanging out and “bonding” happens in discord. Here is our info, if interested add one of us and lets do a voice chat to see if we are a good fit for ya.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Housewives Of Azeroth is a newly formed guild, on area 52, looking to meet and play with chill laid back people. Not only are we looking for players for current content we are also looking for people to join us for classic wow as well

This is a chance to get in on a fresh start for current and classic content.

Currently needing

DPS (Open)

Heals (Open)

(We are new so needing a bit of everything)

Raid times are Fri-Sat 11pm-2am server time.

We are currently 6/8 normal. However we need you to fill those last few spots so we can move into heroic and mythics.

If raiding is not your thing we also run transmog runs as well.

So, if you want to join and raid with a bunch of drunken fools, have fun, and go back to the glory days of playing a video game with friends give us a consideration.

If you wish to join message Spicywaffles , hypercronic, ammastia, velorén, or message me on bnet @ Ontai#11490. Or on discord at ontai#4049