395 Prot warrior LF Heroic/mythic guild

9/9 heroic BoD
9/9 Normal BoD
7/8 mythic uldir
I also have a fury offspec thats also 395

Im looking for a fun group to raid with but also have a a progress mind set. I have past AOTC in MoP and also WoD.
If interested please add my bt sparklepony#1552 and send me a message. I promise ill get back to ya.
If interested in any logs i believe i can pull some up.k

Sent you a request!

is a small horde guild on Area 52 comprised of primarily friends, friends of friends, and a few other people that we’re becoming friends with. We’re an adult guild with a very open and friendly atmosphere.

While we aren’t raiding at the moment, we are prepping for it. We took a few people under our wing who are leveling (and extremely serious about it!) that we plan to help gear and teach mechanics too.

The founders of the guild are a group of 6 who are 9/9 heroic and 2/9 mythic who lost our guild, bounced around, and finally just accepted that there’s too many of us to just slide into a pre-existing raid team.

The way things are looking, I’m projecting that we will be able to raid in approximately 2 weeks time if we can find 1 tank, and 2+ rdps. (This estimate is based on how quickly our new members have been leveling). We have achieved AoTC every raid this expansion and almost every raid last expansion. Our raid nights are friday and saturday 8-11pm EST.

We could really use your help to round our raid team and in the mean time, you are more than welcome to pug raids as a few of us have been doing. The realm is so large that it’s easy to do.

I added you on bnet so that maybe we can chat more Okashiro#11455
Happy Guild Hunting!!!

1 Like

9/9N & 6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST. See our current recruitment post for full info.

Tues 4/2 & Tues 4/9 11pm EST Normal BoD alt gearing recruitment run. Check us out on these “open house” nights.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

Hey shmurdith! We would.love chatting more with you as we have a tanking spot open!
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We lost a chunk of our raiders recently due to our desire to push into mythic as opposed to repeating heroic on replay until the end of the tier. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

If you are interested in horde at all…

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 8/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Guild recruitment needs:

demon (hunter) -medium
|—|—|
druid (balance) -medium
druid (restoration) -low
druid (feral-dd) -medium
druid (feral-tank)-medium
|—|—|
hunter- low
|—|—|
mage - medium
|—|—|
monk (healer) -medium
monk (dd) - low
monk (tank) - low
|—|—|
paladin (holy) - medium
paladin (protection) - medium
paladin (retribution) - medium
|—|—|
priest (healer) - low
priest (dd) - medium
|—|—|
rogue - medium
|—|—|
shaman (elemental) - medium
shaman (enhancement) - medium
shaman (restoration) - medium
|—|—|
warlock - medium
|—|—|
warrior (dd) - high
warrior (protection) - medium

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.