[Classic] Looking for Friends +Networking!

Let’s be friends!

Well, it’s not quite that simple. I’m looking for a handful of people to just chill out with on discord with while waiting on classic. Ideally we would have similar playtimes, want to join the same server, and have similar goals. The general idea would be as social as we can till 60, see the lay of the landscape at 60 and then see where we want to go from there together. Having a full 5 man group going into things would be stellar.

About me? I’m 33 years old myself, work a “professional” job where I keep ties in my desk, and miss eating carbs. I’m not a top 1% player by any means, but aim to land in the top 20% easy. I love raiding, but will never ever turn down PvP of any type. I plan to have an outrageous amount of time - including a few vacation days - to spend on Classic when it hits. I’ll leave a bit more info here, but feel free to hit me up on Discord if you wanna chat: Space Cadet Bear #3461

Faction: Up in the air for now.
Server Type: Leaning towards PvP or RP-PvP unless I meet some super cool PvE folks
My Playtime: Between 5PM-10PM PST, Much more on Weekends
Personal Classic Goals: Semi Hardcore Raiding, Getting gear is best used when crushing nerds. Looking to eventually clear all content - No sever firsts here. And my ultimate PvP Goal would be rank 8-9, 10 if I’m ever in the position for it.
Classes: Likely a holy priest, but flexible if I meat a boatload of healers. I’d like to at least form a tank/healer combo out of this.

Guild Reps are welcome to hit me up to chat and hang out, but I’m not looking to join a guild or form one at the time being. If we end up picking up other people, and we join a guild together - all the better.

1 Like

We are a multi gaming older group (mostly 30s-40s) active in the evenings with plans for classic. We will be running things as we do in our current wow guild when classic hits. Faction for classic has been discussed, but we are holding off for the time being to make the final decision. We will be making a guild and our plans are to form 5 man groups for lvling and dungeoning. Raiding is possible, but we will not be talking about that till we start to see max lvled toons. I will add your discord, drop me a note.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724