375Havoc DH lf raiding guild

im looking for a heroic/mythic guild im 8/8H 2/8M uldir
ive been playing this game since late vanilla early BC i first hit level cap in BC been raiding since BC
BC i raided up to BT before i stopped playing
wrath i raided every tier up to 12/12H 25man icc
cata i raided every tier up to 6/8H DS
panda raided every tier 7/13H a year and a half before WoD guild broke started working no time left
WoD i did not play this xpac at all after the first month of release still no time
Legion i raided the first tier fully cleared EM heroic before quiting came back to the game 2months before BFA was 967 and 2/11M 11/11H

Hello,

[H][Blackhand]<Exile> is openly recruiting raiders. We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our 4-6 hours of raid time a week (2 nights) we are still able to clear normal and heroic content in a timely fashion and have since BC.

Progression: 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9PM – 11PM/12AM EST

Recruitment: all spots are available – We are looking for motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome. That being said, we have high priority on the following:

• Ranged DPS – Preferably hunter, mage, boomie and elemental shaman.
  • Resto shaman

The list above is just our priority, but we would be willing to take any high quality player.

If you are interested in joining please feel free to contact us at –

Battlenet:

Punkybrew#11319

Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive and achieve Cutting Edge.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Weds 7-11pm CST with alt runs and M+ being run on other week nights.

We finished at 7/8M Uldir with ghuun escaping our grasp by 4%, but alas we push forward and are looking to recruit any and all competent raiders who wish to join our ranks (this includes any classes and specs not listed below)
Current potential recruitment desires:

Holy Pally or Mistweaver monk
havoc DH
any ranged dps

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948, discord Specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations. us

Not sure if you were willing to faction change since your post said nothing. If so, then I will leave you some info so you can contact me.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years. We moved the guild to Dalaran for recruitment and a more populated server.

We stopped raiding about 2 months ago to start our move to Dalaran as moving a whole guild takes some time. We are a close-knit guild that do everything together which makes a great environment.

Our guild logs are impressive and are available upon request.

If you are looking for a long-term home with great people, then this might be the place for you.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

You can reach me at my btag Geo#1668

Geo|

1 Like

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Han Shot First – Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hellooooooo Stoxy!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hey there Stoxy! We are looking for a DH for our core team and I would love to take a look at your logs! You didn’t leave much to go off of and no times! :smiley: I’ll leave our information and if this sounds like a team that might be the right fit for you, please message me on bnet!

Guild spam:
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team as we head in to Dazar’alor!

7/8M 0% Ghuun

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs:
Healer - Strong preference for MW
Rogue
Feral Druid
Demon Hunter

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

Commitment to regular attendance to the team
Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 380+, neck lvl 36+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536

Hey there Stoxy! Our guild on Thrall is interested in having you join up with us if you see us as a solid fit. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We just started our trip through BDA last night going 4/9N already . We are a semi-hardcore guild (looking to get into heroic ASAP) that very much so strives for progression but doing so in a relaxed environment. The team is filled with a group of positive, personable, and motivated players who are all succeeding and learning together to achieve our goals. If you are interested, please feel free to message me directly in Discord.

Discord Name- Treebeard#5411

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Hello!

If you’re open to Alliance we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The Cookie Factory raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to get into mythic raiding. We have occasional alt runs during the week on Wed/Fri. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Paladin
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Feral druid
Survival Hunter

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

Hi Stoxy

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 370+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hi Stoxy :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer or a DPS with a Healing OS. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey man! This is the raid/guild lead (or one of them) for Four Inches Buffed. I’m Slin. We’re currently blasting through normal DoA and expect to begin running through Heroic DoA next week. We need DPS and are looking to eventually get to pushing mythics if we can get enough bodies in the raid (20). Currently we only have 14. I already have a post in the recruitment just search <Four Inches Buffed> for more information but we would love to have you! We raid 9:30PM EST to 12 AM EST Wed/Thurs.

Looks like you would work pretty well man. Let me know if I can help anything else Slininstien#1219